Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Like they did when they wanted Vidal. :klin:
And Inler, Melo etc

Arsenal are toothless on the transfer market. Wenger is as tight as a ducks arsehole when it comes to spending. Most of his big purchases are players that were relatively easy to sign without a whole lot of competition.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Have to admit that Arsenal in the past have been very clever in keeping transfer targets quiet before signing them. But then again child molestation is severely getting clamped down these days.

Attachments

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And Inler, Melo etc

Arsenal are toothless on the transfer market. Wenger is as tight as a ducks arsehole when it comes to spending. Most of his big purchases are players that were relatively easy to sign without a whole lot of competition.
They do look like they are going to have more money to spend this summer, but it's not really Wenger's style. He might sign a €20m player, but it's probably going to be someone young.... :shifty:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
They do look like they are going to have more money to spend this summer, but it's not really Wenger's style. He might sign a €20m player, but it's probably going to be someone young.... :shifty:
No it's definitely not his style. I think their first signing this summer is some unknown forward from France. He loves those sly deals. That said I hope arsenal dont qualify for the champions league as it will rule them out for most top players.

- - - Updated - - -

I seemed to have missed out on the whole 'caramello' joke...any chance of a summary? haha
Wenger said that if Juvr sign RvP he would buy everyone a carmello.

Of course he would have stockpiles of them to lure children into his gingerbread house aka The Emirates

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Even if only half of those were starts, 8 goals is pretty piss poor for a striker rated at 25m. Obviously in relation to value. I think we should try and close in 20-22m. Though I'd take Tevez over him I. The same price. Even if Carlito will earn more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)