• Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)

• Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

• Andriy Shevchenko (Milan)

• Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

• Francesco Toldo (Inter)

• Francesco Totti (Roma)

• Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax Amsterdam)

• David Trezeguet (Juventus)

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)

• Patrick Vieira (Arsenal)

• Christian Vieri (Inter)

• Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal)

• Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus)

• Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

• Pavel Nedved (Juventus)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Aww sweetie!! :heart: :kiss::heart::kiss:

And, I actually didnt understand what you meant with the "a kid from New Rochelle" thing, so I guess I'll just ignore you

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Milan people unanimously chant: Gigi! (After chanting Paolo, Sheva, Pippo, Dida, Nesta of course)

Ok...Rack em I'm out..Steelers & Niners at C-Side in Milano Due here I come...3 am Tuesday Morning Football it is. Could take the kid of the U.S. but...USA Juventino you know the rest...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Yes, but i take it that you don' t feel that Ronaldo deserves to be there.

yeah and also to help you steer this thred back o topic...;)

ROnaldo is without doubt the most talented player in this generation... He and Zidane would go stret into Classic Teams once they retired...

but last season surely not one of his best...:p...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:rolleyes:

ahhh this rossonero guy.... He insults everyone.. but we cannot insult because we are being disrespecful to his great intellect. He can say that milan is better than juve.. but if we say somthing he pop ups with his "May 28th".

Ahhh , Typical!!!

Just waiting for u to be banned!!! :thumb:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
:rolleyes:

ahhh this rossonero guy.... He insults everyone.. but we cannot insult because we are being disrespecful to his great intellect. He can say that milan is better than juve.. but if we say somthing he pop ups with his "May 28th".

Ahhh , Typical!!!

Just waiting for u to be banned!!! :thumb:
Ummm... I know what you mean. I don't really know whether I want him banned but he's ruining many of our threads. I'm not interested in getting back at him...I'm just fed up with him.

BTW, we do have a few nice and sensible milan fans members. Probably they should have a word with this fellow.

And...WHERE ARE THE MODS? :stuckup:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
the mods think its fine.

He is on my ignore list so i can't see any of his posts, but since all of you are replying to him, the threads are being ruined anyway.

Its sad that he needs to prove his so called amazing intellect on a Juventus forum. Sad Sad person.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
the mods think its fine.

He is on my ignore list so i can't see any of his posts, but since all of you are replying to him, the threads are being ruined anyway.

Its sad that he needs to prove his so called amazing intellect on a Juventus forum. Sad Sad person.
Sometime we have heated arguments among ourselves and the mods would appear to say "cool it"...and now they just let some guy who doesn't have a life to step all over our faces with pointless "arguments" and derail most of our threads. Don't get it.

But I agree with you that we should ignore them. Replying the posts is actually giving them the attention they want and they are not really listening to anything we say anyway.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Juventus people:
Gigi Buffon or Pavel Nedved?
When it comes to being the best Juve player last season, then Buffon wins by a street imo, whereas Gigi was brilliant both in Europe and SerieA, for me Nedved was brilliant just in SerieA, he was not outstanding in Europe, in fact he was ordinary in most of the games except against Real Madrid in which everyone was outstanding but while other Juve players get stick for playing poorly in Europe, Nedved gets away with it
I agree totally that he is a media darling and his contributions were somewhat exaggerated as most of the games, he came to life in patches, like in Barcelona, apart from the goal he did FA, and in Madrid he was terrible, again at home against Barcelona , does anyone remember any worthwhile contribution, didn't think so

Whereas Buffon was outstanding in almost every game and his penalty save against Figo enabled us to get to the final, in the final itself his save against Inzaghi meant we could say we lost on pens

The only game he might have let himself down in we lost 3-0 against Manu , just to show you if his standards were lower , we would not have got there in the first place

Having said all that , for sheer persistence and giving your all for the cause, I would not be unhappy to see Nedved get it as he has played out of his skin in Serie A, and even in Europe where I personally do not think he has been as good , he has always at least tried to give his all

As for Maldini, I am kinda conflicted as no way was he the best player in Europe last season but he is imo the best ever left back in the world and it would be a travesty just like it was with Baresi, if he didnt ever win it in his career just because he is a defender but then again he won 3 cups so who is say he has not deserved it

I am not sure who said Ronaldo had a bad season but that is totally incorrect as he was Real Madrids leading goal scorer and didnt do too badly in Cl either did he (hatrick in OT, anyone). He won his first ever league title, in his first full season after been plagued by injury, no he was absolutely fantastic imo

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #255
    Incubo you're a hypocrite if you accuse Zambrotta of acting when you have so many primadonnas actods in your team (Inzaghi, Rivaldo and Pirlo just to name 3). And I don't recall them ever admitting and repenting for what they do...they keep doing it week in week out. At least Zambrotta did it once, felt sorry and never did it again.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    And...WHERE ARE THE MODS? :stuckup:
    If you'll notice, there have been several interventions on the part of the moderation here to keep the discussion civil. They can't and won't ban a person just for being controversial or condescending...

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

If you'll notice, there have been several interventions on the part of the moderation here to keep the discussion civil. They can't and won't ban a person just for being controversial or condescending...

not even for being a complete idiot?

oh wait, we had dj for months..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)