• Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)

• Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

• Andriy Shevchenko (Milan)

• Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

• Francesco Toldo (Inter)

• Francesco Totti (Roma)

• Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax Amsterdam)

• David Trezeguet (Juventus)

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)

• Patrick Vieira (Arsenal)

• Christian Vieri (Inter)

• Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal)

• Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus)

• Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

• Pavel Nedved (Juventus)

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Dude...if your vocabulary and sentence structure is any indication of your education then file a major lawsuit vs. Pitt because your tuition money went to waste. I thought you were a freshman in High School judging by your spelling!!! By the way, Pitt is FAR from being an Ivy League school buddy.
Okay, let's make fun of people's vocabulary and spelling (i remind you again, this is an internet forum, not an English test. Do you want to get picky about grammar and sentence structure? Why don't i go and edit your post for all the little mistakes, and make it sound as if you're a disgrace to the human race because you don't pedantically search for every miniscule error.

I'll highlight all the little mistakes in your previous post, since you stake such importance on grammar and sentence structure.

"Dude...if your vocabulary and sentence structure is any indication of your education INSERT COMMA then file a major lawsuit vs. PittINSERT COMMA because your tuition money went to waste. I thought you were a freshman in High SchoolINSERT COMMA judging by your spelling!!! By the way, Pitt is FAR from being an Ivy League schoolINSERT COMMA buddy.

For the record, I'm an alumni of NYU (class of 00: New York State Bar Exams in 01) and as I mentioned before INSERT COMMA I work in Italy. If you want to make racist slursINSERT COMMA such as INSERT QUOTATION MARKS eat your LasagnaEND QUOTATION MARKS INSERT COMMAgo aheadINSERT COMMA it just re-inforces my notion of you as a backwardINSERT COMMA inbred INSERT COMMAcousin marrying middle American hick.

Fliakis...I read your past posts..and realize that you too would give it tooINCORRECT SPLLING Buffon over Nedved. ButSentences should not begin with the word "But" heyINSERT COMMA I understand that you can't take my side no matter what..yourINCORRECT SPELLING. CORRECT WORD = "You're" a Juventino INSERT COMMAI a Milanista...its INSERT PUNCTUATION all of you against me...no prob! And SENTENCES SHOULD NOT BEGIN WITH THE WORD "AND"about our achievements..they are impressive when we have bigots and hicks to deal withINSERT COMMA the likes of what we have seen on this thread VERY CLEARLY. Your spots came outINSERT COMMA leopard."

Big deal, you think you're better at English and Italian than everyone here. That's not the point.

AHAHAH MAN the guy from the IKEA commercials "meets" Jason from Friday the 13th is after me!!! Man talk about the angry Swede..your going to bust a vein dude!! I heard about angry Swede's but BUDDY you take this stuff WAYYYYY to seriously!!! Relax...its two teams...I made my points you made yours...why do you feel the need to go crazy? Maybe the Prozac is being sent to the wrong address ;)
That's enough of your provocative bullshit, and that's called racism to civilised people. Dude, where do you get all of these bullshit little expressions? You sound like Kaliman when he goes about his random musings, barring the fact that we all know he's joking. You're trying to make a serious point and construct insults by putting together the names of two random people.

Here's a random insult that sounds like it's coming from you: HAHAHA YOU'RE LIKE "THAT BEARDED AUSTRIAN DUDE FROM THE WINDSURFING COMMERCIAL" meets "WALKER CRONKITE" HAHAHA. Grow up, dude.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I never seen gray this angry :eek:
I'm just sick of narrow-minded, immature people coming here and making fun of our members, disturbing the peace, and hiding their motives of stirring $#!^ up, by saying that they came here to have an intelligent discussion.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #225
    Yeah they're annoying but we can't do much about it. Even if we ban one of them, other would come so we just have to deal with them, just like the Egyptian did with the plagues ;)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    You really want me to answer you...you, someone using one of the most sacred religious symbols in the World as a avatar. If you had any clue what it meant to some people in this world then you wouldn't use it at a NIFTY/quirky symbol in which your goal is to make people say "UHH COOL" and have you stand out as a "really cool poster". Next time you want to play your "get real" game heal thyself first. Please..don't insult my intelligence. Your reputation far exceeds your intellect.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    You really want me to answer you...you, someone using one of the most sacred religious symbols in the World as a avatar. If you had any clue what it meant to some people in this world then you wouldn't use it at a NIFTY/quirky symbol in which your goal is to make people say "UHH COOL" and have you stand out as a "really cool poster". Next time you want to play your "get real" game heal thyself first. Please..don't insult my intelligence. Your reputation far exceeds your intellect.
    I say you stop judging people from your first impression.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    You really want me to answer you...you, someone using one of the most sacred religious symbols in the World as a avatar. If you had any clue what it meant to some people in this world then you wouldn't use it at a NIFTY/quirky symbol in which your goal make people say "UHH COOL" and have you stand out as a "really cool poster". Next time you want to play your "get real" game heal thyself first. Please..don't insult my intelligence. Your reputation far exceeds your intellect.
    lol, sounds like you don't know Gray at all. I'll let him explain to you, why he's using it as his avatar.

You only just got here. You don't know anything about him, but still you act as if you've got him all figured out. Jeez...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Wow, things were peaceful here for what.......2 hours??

Must be a record.

Is it me, or does anyone notice how off-topic this thread has become??

Kind of ironic, that observation coming from me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I refuse to justify myself for you. I choose to use my Lord and Saviour as my avatar, and AFAIK I'm not desecrating it.

btw, what reputation?

Is this another one of your cliche sayings that makes u sound smart? From what you've seen, I find it difficult to believe that you could have possibly gathered what kind of reputation i have. I'm just another member of this forum, nothing more, so I find little reason for you to be talking about my reputation or intellect.

Even if I was using my chosen avatar as a fashion statement, 'because i think it looks cool', what would that have to do with my intellect?

"If I had any clue what it meant to some people in this world"? I don't know what it means to some people in this world, but let me give you a clue what it means to me. That symbol means to me, the reason why i'm going to Thailand during my summer holidays, instead of lounging around, chilling with my friends and playing paintball.

btw... what the heck are you talking about? "get real game"? What the...:confused: Seriously, try to gather your thoughts and go over them in your head a second time, before you go around making accusations and telling people to stop doing things that they were never doing in the first place.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    thanks fabi and anders

btw i apologise if i disturbed the peace and went off-topic...but this is the last thing i need when i wake up in the morning (yes, southern hemisphere, remember?)

especially since i'm in the middle of my exams.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Gray .. I like the way you danced around the topic of using Jesus as a pop icon. You never gave a valid and concrete response except telling me this and that and things about your life I really could care less about. Anyways, RELAX .. your taking this too serious. And for someone in the middle of exams maybe you should re-direct your energy towards studying.

Anyhow seeing as how everyone thinks Nedved deserves the Golden Ball I still hold true to my theory that Buffon was your "Golden" player. But Juve has great spin doctors (no pun intended) .. I wish we had the same pr team...really (not being sarcastic) since we all know that if Paolo was a Juve player they would have made sure the Golden Ball was in his hands long ago. One way $$$$$ or the other!

HEY...I wonder what Zambrotta will wear to the Oscars? He is nominated for best performance by an male actor right?!! ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    You can take the person out of New York, but you can't take the New York out of the person;)

Hey, what's your beef with Zambo, anyway??

He's one of the best left backs in the world, especially since he'sonly been doing it for less than 2 years.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    USA...perhaps....but he took two steps back with that 'fine piece of acting'! Also he is admirable in attack but I wouldn't say one of the best defensive. Just my opinion.
    By the way, I was happy Gagne won the CY Young. He deserved it. The French Canadian is on fire! Hopefully it will spark some interest up there for the Expos. Unlike most Yankee fans I feel for that team. They get by really well with what they have to work with.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    USA...perhaps....but he took two steps back with that 'fine piece of acting'! Also he is admirable in attack but I wouldn't say one of the best defensive. Just my opinion.
    By the way, I was happy Gagne won the CY Young. He deserved it. The French Canadian is on fire! Hopefully it will spark some interest up there for the Expos. Unlike most Yankee fans I feel for that team. They get by really well with what they have to work with.
    Oh, you're talking about the dive.

The one that he admitted to, and then recanted.

As far as not being one of the best defensive, on Sunday against Romania there were quite a few runs that he shut down from his position, he actually played better than Oddo, whom I'm a big fan of, and hope that Juve somehow manages to get.

Anyway, this list is made up of three categories, in my opinion:

#1) people who deserve to be there- (Maldini, Ronaldo, Nedved)

#2) people who are on the list by sheer reputation alone (Beckham)

#3) people who are starting to be recognized as up and coming stars in their respective positions (Zambo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)