• Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)

• Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

• Andriy Shevchenko (Milan)

• Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

• Francesco Toldo (Inter)

• Francesco Totti (Roma)

• Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax Amsterdam)

• David Trezeguet (Juventus)

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)

• Patrick Vieira (Arsenal)

• Christian Vieri (Inter)

• Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal)

• Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus)

• Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

• Pavel Nedved (Juventus)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I hope Pavel Nedved gets this last time until they announce the winner to prove himself more. I do not understant why they hell David Beckham is there

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Btw, this is what Juventus.com had to say about it. Whatever the hell it means :D

===

Six for the Football of Gold
10 11 2003

(La Presse)
Along sprint that it will carry to the allocation of the Football of Gold 2003 finally it has left. The French salary "France Football", than every year assigns the prize to the better militant soccer player in Europe, in fact has circulated the directory of the 50 players candidates to the prestigious acknowledgment.

And the splendid vintage year lived from the players of the Juventus - vincitori of a badge and Italian Supercoppa, finalists in Champions League, without to forget the contribution to the national ones engaged in the qualifications to Euro 2004? it is not last unnoticed.

They are very the 6 boys of Marcello Lippi in lists. Draft of Alexander Of the Piero, Pavel Nedved, Gianluigi Buffon, David Trezeguet, Lilian Thuram and Gianluca Zambrotta.

Six on 50, one medium shocking that only the Real Madrid, eliminated just from the bianconeri in the semiend of Champions League, has known to make introducing 8 candidates better (between which the former Zidane that just with the Juventus has obtained the prize in 1998). The mainly representative nations are Italy and France with 9. Beyond to Of the Piero, Buffon and Zambrotta, the blueta in race are Totti, Vieri, Maldini, Toldo, Inzaghi and Nesta.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i think the list looks pretty good. except for a few like Wiltord, Kluivert and Trezeguet.
I made that statement 'cause I've just listened to a radio programme which describes who made up the list and who will vote's for the players.
It's too long to go into in this post but from what they say, it's not particularly unbiased or impartial.:down:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
That cant possible be on the english version, van it? You must have translated it with google, Juve.com cant possibly have such bad translators, can they?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I think Hydde already posted that article, and when I read it I thought he had translated it from spanish with google. It sucks that Juve's page in english isnt as complete as the italian one

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
That cant possible be on the english version, van it? You must have translated it with google, Juve.com cant possibly have such bad translators, can they?

Oh, they can, and they do.

It's actually pretty funny, because I can read the Italian version of it, and then go back and read the *ahem* english *ahem* translation, and sometimes it's not even close.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I should've voted for Beckham, too.

I feel bad for him.

Actually. the only reason why I would vote for him is because I've wanted to shtoop his wife ever since "Wannabe"

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #95
    I sent them an email of protest for that piece of shit :D + I asked them if they need a real translator ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Lol, yeah always looking for jobs.

I dont really know what David Beckham is doing there he didnt even have a grreeeat season. I think Real Madrid paid for that spot

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    I think Hydde already posted that article, and when I read it I thought he had translated it from spanish with google. It sucks that Juve's page in english isnt as complete as the italian one
    Come on fab... i dont like to translate it with babelfish and post it right away!! thats too ugly man!!.

I try my best and translate it manually after using the translators.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)