Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    How do you know he doesnt exsist?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Okay...am going to make it as summary, not to get into many details..

Ok .. first of all there isnt any clue strong enough to prove the existance of the so called god ! , no1 has ever seen him or talked to him or knows where he is or how he looks like , no1 knows what is life and what is the source of this life up till now, meaning 21st Century...

So wut i believe is that people have created this idea of god for the 3 reasons

and those are : 1st to provide some answers for the questions they cant ask about the existance and the life.

2nd to help em develop their way of thinkin until they might find some real answers to their questions.

and 3rd and most important : is that humans want to be immortal and by sayin that there is a god , it means there is an afterlife , and in afterlife life is eternal and people who die will live again.

To me, whats God??I think ppl should believe in him although as i said he doesn't exist, since it is the only god that can be logically justified.

There is an over-confidence that says, "because I cannot see or feel God, I do not believe in Him. Things are true and real only if I can prove them scientifically." This was said by a French Writter, Forgot his name, this is one of my Fav Quote.

These are my points...

There's alot of things, but i wont extend it, this is my summary anyhow...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Well, knowing Claire, we can all safely say that she's not the most tactful person out there, so she probably doesnt want to insult anyone with her remarks.

As for me, all I need not to believe in god is to look at how fucked up the world is.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Well, knowing Claire, we can all safely say that she's not the most tactful person out there, so she probably doesnt want to insult anyone with her remarks.

As for me, all I need not to believe in god is to look at how fucked up the world is.
    your reason is one of my reasons.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    What, God exists because the world is ****ed up?
    I dont believe in God either, and i said one of my reasons you just mentioned it, the world is Fvcked up!

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    I do Believe in God, although i know that he doesn't exist.....
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    I dont believe in God either, and i said one of my reasons you just mentioned it, the world is Fvcked up
    You vaired your opinion quickly

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Dan, didn't you get it??, Acting like Believing is important as i just mentioned Up there, But i Know he doesn't exist, although it's important to believe that God Exists to prevent us from " Stealing, Killing, Doing bad stuffs, " Ppl need to believe in him to Fear doing the things i just mentioned...

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    :)

I feel its silly believing in him since with all the sience lying around saying he's excistence is impossible.
    But still I think its quite funny how I can exist. How everything on earth can work in symbiosis and stuff like that.

I do just as you think god is something that has lived on from the old days were people were looking for an easy way to explain things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)