God (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I do Believe in God, although i know that he doesn't exist.....
Believing "in God" includes believing in his existance.

I think you mean that you "pretend to believe in him."

We've been through this in the forums before. I honestly don't have the time to go through all this again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Well geniuses, you guys are very quick to dismiss the existence of God because you can't see him or hear him. And plz don't tell me that's not why, you know it is! Azzuri, you said noone has ever heard him, well that's not true, a lot of ppl have, most of the time they call themselves Prophets. Whether it be Jesus, Moses, or Muhammad (SAW). When 'false' people make up things like that, they are usually proven wrong. If anyone is interested and truly wants to know whether God exists, just pray, give it a try. Just like you do an experiment in the lab to prove a theory right or wrong, before you can make a decision. Pray in what ever language, in what ever words you wish. If he exists, he'll reveal himself to you. But not a half-ass try, a real try. Pray for a few months, and you don't have to take time out of your 'busy' schedule, you can do this before you go to bed. Then come back and tell.

The world was flat, 'til someone proved that theory wrong...if u know what i mean..

PS: this is not an attack on anyone, certainly you are entitled to your opinion...( i stress opinion)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I do believe that there is something a power above us that created the place and time,but the problem is ,who is he? Christian's God? Muslim's God? Jew's God? Budhists'?A cow?I picked that he is the Christians God ,If I am wrong or right i DON'T GIVE A ****, because I chose him for myself and not because I'm scared of him,but because I like him.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
I don't believe in God that the different Christian churches are telling about.

Why? Just look at the history and you'll see that most of the things in the church and even in the Bible are created by regular people, like me and you. I find the lectures of the Christian religion to be great but in general I find religions to be just symbols, metaphoras and legends with good intentions.

I don't know if there's a God out there, but it definately isn't the one of Christian churches. Maybe there is a some god, maybe there isn't - I just try to live the best life possible nevertheless.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
After I finished from High School, I went into the Nigerian Army for 18 months before proceeding to the University...

I was sent to Sierra Leone after my induction training for a year's tour of duty...

Bottom line, in a town called Pepel some 30 minutes away from Freetown, my unit came under rebel attack. I assure you, it is impossible to see a friend's head blown off just next to you and not ask the following question... Why wasn't it me?

Like I have said somewhere in this forum before, I am nowhere near religous, and I'd rather sit in front of the television on a Sunday and watch football than go to Church. Hell, my mum, my sisters and now my fiancee have all given up on me...

But I can assure you guys on this: somewhere out there, there's a GOd

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
i do believe that there is a 'higher' being, or many...but I think people give 'god' to much credit, i dont think he/she/them created the world, and i believe they may have even once been human...or at least thats what I'd perfer to believe...

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

We've been through this in the forums before. I honestly don't have the time to go through all this again.
I don't understand these kinds of comments.you don't have the time?ok don't post then in this thread,we have a similar thread?ok why do you care about it? people are discussing here so pay respect..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)