Gmail invites (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I just checked, I havent got any. I mean, I havent got one invite since I signed up :(

Why doesnt Gmail like me? :frown:
I think they have calmed down on the invites. I think they have enough beta testers for now. But they will need more soon ;)

So dont worry, not many people are getting invites at this point because they got enough people to sign up for now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
ok, it doesnt work with IE.

with mozilla everything's fine. martin and co. were right. another mozilla convert here...
\o/

:party::extatic:

Congratulations V, you've seen the light

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i need it.. its a matter of life and death here..... people said i am not cool if i still dont have those :geek:
LOL... then you take it, cool guy :D

I am in line for the next one :)

How do you get these google invites anyways?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
nahhh..i just jokin... u should take it.. give your invite to me when u already got one yourselfe..:)
Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!

Next one I find goes to you, my friend.

River, can I have that invite? :)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I'm as wary as anyone involving privacy and whatever but I don't think that gmails less desireable features make it bad. I really doubt they are snooping on your email and if they are, then so what? Email is inherently insecure and very easy to intercept. Its not like anyone who really wanted to see what you are saying couldn't pretty easily do it. Google is just doing it to be able to match ads to you. Those ads aren't really distasteful and its one of the sacrafices for using free email. Maybe google will come out with a pay version once they get the system actually online and open to the public.

I think people are making too much of this and just looking for things that aren't really there. I could see why it would be a concern but on the list of privacy concerns in the world, this is pretty far down there, at least for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)