Gmail invites (3 Viewers)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I must say I really enjoy my gmail account after having it for only 2 days. It is very fast and the orginization is just stellar. Messages are moved and labeled in no time. I just hope that myself and google can keep the spam out.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
I must say I really enjoy my gmail account after having it for only 2 days. It is very fast and the orginization is just stellar. Messages are moved and labeled in no time. I just hope that myself and google can keep the spam out.

cant wait to get my first e-mail

:excited:

hopefully it wont be spam :lazy:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
yeah, well I am not really Canadian, just immigrated to this country 5 years ago and recently got my citizenship :D

Yes that is an accomplishment for Persians ;) You might know that from the vast number of persians in the T DOT area.

Are you Italian born?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
yeah, well I am not really Canadian, just immigrated to this country 5 years ago and recently got my citizenship :D

Yes that is an accomplishment for Persians ;) You might know that from the vast number of persians in the T DOT area.

Are you Italian born?
i am Albanian born actually. if you know where that place is. and i do know a vast number of persans. we are a group of mostly persians and albanians and always have little fights/games as to who is better in soccer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
YOu can send me an invite too PersianMafia. If you want, of course, no pressure :)

(Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please) :D ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)