Global Financial Crisis (10 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You guys think they'll go into a QE3?
The FED might not call it QE, but they sure as hell will do something of the sort. Bernanke and his Keynesian friends will never stand by without doing something to keep spending going because their whole thesis revolves around that to "save" the economy. It's an extremely flawed and moronic theory, but is their bread and butter. For now they might not need a QE3 because capital is rushing into T-Bills due to Europe's problems, but the focus across the point will not last forever.

This is from the FOMC Policy announcement yesterday:

The Committee currently anticipates that economic conditions--including low rates of resource utilization and a subdued outlook for inflation over the medium run--are likely to warrant exceptionally low levels for the federal funds rate at least through mid-2013.
http://federalreserve.gov/newsevents/press/monetary/20110809a.htm

So, that essentially means they will keep their Zero Interest Rate Policy (ZIRP) in place for another two years, which will put more downward pressure on the value of the dollar just to save the fucking bankstains. Too bad many of them are screwed anyway, and I hope Bank of America fails so hard that riots consume the streets... might as well kill off some unemployed bankers.

The FED basically admitted that the US economy is fucked for another two years, which is of course another one of their "conservative" estimates. It's cooked for much longer than that, unfortunately, partly because of their inane policies.

Why people still trust what this group of financial terrorists have to say, along with politicians who talk about the economy, or faggots like Paul Krugman, is beyond me. But people believed them, bought into the recovery, and now they are feeling the pain in the markets. I have zero sympathy for those people... at least until they become so outraged that we are able to blow up our political system and Federal Reserve and begin anew because the current system will eventually cause the demise of my country.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The FED might not call it QE, but they sure as hell will do something of the sort. Bernanke and his Keynesian friends will never stand by without doing something to keep spending going because their whole thesis revolves around that to "save" the economy. It's an extremely flawed and moronic theory, but is their bread and butter. For now they might not need a QE3 because capital is rushing into T-Bills due to Europe's problems, but the focus across the point will not last forever.

This is from the FOMC Policy announcement yesterday:

http://federalreserve.gov/newsevents/press/monetary/20110809a.htm

So, that essentially means they will keep their Zero Interest Rate Policy (ZIRP) in place for another two years, which will put more downward pressure on the value of the dollar just to save the fucking bankstains. Too bad many of them are screwed anyway, and I hope Bank of America fails so hard that riots consume the streets... might as well kill off some unemployed bankers.

The FED basically admitted that the US economy is fucked for another two years, which is of course another one of their "conservative" estimates. It's cooked for much longer than that, unfortunately, partly because of their inane policies.

Why people still trust what this group of financial terrorists have to say, along with politicians who talk about the economy, or faggots like Paul Krugman, is beyond me. But people believed them, bought into the recovery, and now they are feeling the pain in the markets. I have zero sympathy for those people... at least until they become so outraged that we are able to blow up our political system and Federal Reserve and begin anew because the current system will eventually cause the demise of my country.
100% agree ps fuck krugman that vomitous commie

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,046
    European stock market is doing badly, while Asian is doing better.

American is also positive. They say it won't be another recession lol

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,047
    Italy is in deep shit. Their debt is a bit over 120% of their GDP. They are making new measures but it won't help much.

Their stock market is tasting some serious downfall, something similar to what happened to Lehman Brothers back in the 2008.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
    i don't want government health care f that! i pay for my own have done so for years. the problem with most people is they can't not have their fancy phones or nice cars etc etc and then want the government to cover their healthcare. Priorities people!

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,053
    i don't want government health care f that! i pay for my own have done so for years. the problem with most people is they can't not have their fancy phones or nice cars etc etc and then want the government to cover their healthcare. Priorities people!
    What?

Government is taking % of your salary and pay for your healthcare. It's a proportional thing... I don't really see any difference as they who can't afford fancy cars and everything would just have less money at their disposal, but they'd have a healthcare.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    I'm reading that Obama said at Michigan that the reasons for the current economic crisis in US are the European debts, Arab revolutions and the nuclear catastrophe in Japan. Did he really say that?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
    Yeah fuck poor people, it's all their fault, the rich are 100% self-made with no inheritance of material wealth and support.
    Listen man I make 30k a year and I find a way to live and pay for my own insurance so thats just self pity bullshit. There are alot of poor that rather be poor and have the government take care of themselves then fucking work and lift themselves up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)