Gleison Bremer (75 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Gatti to lead our defence next season.

Rugani to watch from the bench. Romero to watch from a beach. Paratici to look on a napkin. Nedved to watch between some girls legs. Marotta to watch with the bad eye. Sandro to watch from Piacenza. Danilo to watch while we concede. You guys will also watch.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Its a shame we have to part ways with one of our best performers to rebuild other areas. We should be strengthening rather than replacing but i guess this is the cost of building depth for multiple competitions. We can't offload deadwood, we have to sell the big ticket items to keep the squad numbers up.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Doesn't matter if he is not worth $60m. He is in demand and IMHO we need to take full advantage of this situation [provided we have decided to let him go].

Our defense sucks. We just stand in the box. Bologna did fine without a Bremer. Bremer is not worth 60m IMO
i'm ok with letting him go for a huge fee.

my issue is multiple managements in a row now have failed to replace important players in this team

still haven't replaced pjanic khedira matuidi midfielders with similar quality. this is from 5 seasons ago.

didn't replace cuadrado. weah has been bad.

didn't replace ronaldo

didn't replace dybala.

didn't replace sandro.

i have no faith in the ability of them to buy good players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Our defense sucks. We just stand in the box. Bologna did fine without a Bremer.
Bremer is not worth 60m IMO
these two statements are unrelated. first part is accurate

bremer though, he's easily worth 60m on today's market. cb transfers above 50m in the last 3-4 years: de ligt (twice lol), fofana, gvardiol, ruben dias, lisandro, kim, romero, maguire. and i consider only ruben dias a clearly superior player

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
these two statements are unrelated. first part is accurate

bremer though, he's easily worth 60m on today's market. cb transfers above 50m in the last 3-4 years: de ligt (twice lol), fofana, gvardiol, ruben dias, lisandro, kim, romero, maguire. and i consider only ruben dias a clearly superior player
I wouldn't pay 60 for him. I'd take 60 though.

Also I should say that I like him but clearly I'd sell him over Chiesa Soule etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 46)