Gleison Bremer (11 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
the thoraters now focusing on his ball playing skills.

i don't get these fans. the attackers must know how to track back and play wingbacks and defenders must know how to pass like pirlo.

this is state of club 2024
Dont exaggerate. He doesnt need to pass like Pirlo. However, modern defenders need to know how to pass the ball instead of hoofing it. That being said I rate him highly as a defender but not 70m high.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Same way 'Chiesa and Yildiz can't play together'

Deepthroaters sticking to Allegro narratives
where did this theory he can't play in 2 man defense theory come from? i've seen multiple members mention this

i've never in my life heard of a cb that can't play in back 4. it's impossible.
Sometimes you read the wildest things here. The posts above make me remind a legendary story. Feyenoord once signed a emergency left back named Phillipe Leonard, who left the club after two matches. One of those two matches he started against Ajax and got absolutely destroyed and got subbed after 30 minutes. He got crowned here as the left back who’s weaknesses are right wingers.

In BN De Stem, Peter Bosz elaborated in detail on Erwin Koeman's brief statement that Leonard is not really suitable to play against a pure right winger. "It is simply not wise to let Léonard play against a fast right winger if he does not have good back coverage and the midfield does not prevent the pass from being easily given. We are convinced that Tom de Mul was drafted by Ten Cate at Ajax when he saw that Léonard was playing. De Mul was not even in the line-up at first, we think. Our problem was the back coverage and the pass from midfield, which Ajax was given the space for. Then it would be suicide, but otherwise Léonard can is handling it well. He is international from Belgium."
Later he also stated in a interview that he was happy of becoming a bench sitter. He left the next month. https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/lonard-blij-dat-ik-nu-op-de-bank-zit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)