Gleison Bremer (5 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we're going to be a selling club, at least do it right and demand ridiculous fees.
That’s pretty much it.

I’ve long come to terms with the fact that we are a selling club, but the discounts we give other clubs are pathetic. At least make a tidy profit. Here, we sell our players for essentially what we signed them for and then wonder why we are in financial trouble.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
giuntoli's dream... fucker is not even young, he is 25 and mediocre as shit. from bremer to califiori to buongiorno to rugani. giuntoli is a clown.
And not only that, he’s also another player who is better in a back 3. It sounds like BS, but this is Juventus under this current management so it wouldn’t shock me if they make this move.

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
That’s pretty much it.

I’ve long come to terms with the fact that we are a selling club, but the discounts we give other clubs are pathetic. At least make a tidy profit. Here, we sell our players for essentially what we signed them for and then wonder why we are in financial trouble.
I think everywhere outside the EPL and Real and Bayern are selling clubs. That's the era we live in.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously I think we're trying to form into a 4 man defence next season, if thats the case it would make sense to sell Bremer for as much as we can. It's no coincidence that Bremer doesn't even start for Brazil and they play a back 4. Bremer in a back 3 he's absolutely class, one of the top defenders in Europe otherwise.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Seriously I think we're trying to form into a 4 man defence next season, if thats the case it would make sense to sell Bremer for as much as we can. It's no coincidence that Bremer doesn't even start for Brazil and they play a back 4. Bremer in a back 3 he's absolutely class, one of the top defenders in Europe otherwise.
Does this mean a new coach as well - someone who prefers a back 4?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
70 million for Bremer? :donedeal: :b81:

He's a great defender, but he's no Chiellini, Nesta, or Maldini. I'd rather lose players at the back than further up the field.
It’s not like 70M is not a decent enough price tag for a CB that still has some lapses and inconsistencies despite being largely a beast at the back, what is frustrating though is knowing PL teams are paying more than that for the likes of Maguire and other duds, so to be fair if its ManUTD involved we should be aiming to milk way more out of them this summer, especially if that release clause i understand is only valid from summer 2025.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
10% of the amount over 40m meaning if we sell for 70m they get (70m-40m)x10%? If so then it's hardly a burden.

I would also accept his sale if it's close to 70mln. He's a good defender but his main attributes are physical.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
In Gleison Bremer's recent contract renewal with Juventus, a clause was added allowing the club to cancel the buyout clause by increasing his wages to a predetermined amount.

[@tuttosport)
So overpay or sell?
It wouldnt be easy to find a good replacement/s but its not impossible.
Overpaying - How much are we talking about as if its like MDL I say sell..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Playing as a CB in a back 3 instead of a 2 is a whole different ball game. It’s not his fault he’s always played in a team that plays in a back 3 at the top level. IIRC he played in a back 4 for one game at the WC and looked shaky, but there were other factors there too.

Fact is he’s unproven in a back 4, so that’s always going to be a risk until he’s tried out there.
The other fact is people need to accept we are a selling club so it’s pointless to become attached to players anymore and accept anyone will be sellable. The hard part is all these expensive players we’ve acquired over the past decade, hardly anyone has been sold on for a profit. In that sense if we’re not fighting for major trophies anymore we will need to get used to freebies and cheap deals again.
Yeah, it’s different. I played in both even when my natural position is CM or AM. Bremer basically plays now as a sweeper since we have to play that way cuz coach said so, but if you’re a good defender you should be able to play as both. If you can’t, then you’re not a good defender, IMO. And it’s not like he’s that good with the ball or is Becks or something. Not anything like a real libero.

I wasn’t a good defender. But was a good libero. I bet I passed the ball better than him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)