Gleison Bremer (15 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Some magnificent blocks tonight and did really well in keeping Lautaro quiet.

Makes me a bit nervous on the ball and lost Dzeko on a corner early on but apart from that cleared everything.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Danilo is OK, but I’d prefer a Real CB as his partner. Danilo can be a solid backup when one of them is injured, or play in his RB position or use him as a third cb when we play with three at the back.
I don’t think danilo is a fullback anymore. Guys with his profile just don’t play on the flanks these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
微信截图_20221107111018.png

He read the situation well this moment by not going forward to tackle Dzeko whom Sandro is covering, anticipating the pass and made the interception.
Good positioning and quick thinking, top CB requisites.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Love Bremer. He’s fucking built too. Thick and man made. You can tell he’s sculpted because you can see it thru the kit. His fucking vice grip thighs. Suffocating thighs. Rock hard thighs. Piping hot thighs. Great arms. Great abs. A stocky chest. Love the progress his body has made throughout his youth and now as a willing eager adult.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What other Serie A breakout players this season can we target in summer?
bobby pereyra :snoop:

i'd love to try some of these: parisi (even though we have cambiaso; parisi is better), frattesi, lucas martinez (if we can sell rugani or bonucci retires somehow), vicario (if tek leaves in a year or two). i like simone bastoni too although i'd take parisi over him. both are better than de sciglio though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 10)