Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Marotta better get this guy - he is 100 times more skillfull than all of our players (minus DP)

It might end up being Floro Flores on the last day of the transfer market

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I do not see the evidence to support this apparently widespread opinion that marotta is an awful negogiator...He had to choose between dzeko and krasic, as they also had to choose. we seemed to need a RW to replace camo more than we needed a dzeko, when we had iaquinta and amauri. Also krasic wanted us more than dzeko wanted us...that doesn't seem like marotta fucking up a decent transfer. As for aguero??? we have zero chance of paying even 60-70% of what City can offer him, as well as a stronger team to play in, with the champions league also on offer. Again, its hard to see how anyone can blame Marotta for City having infinite wealth, a stronger team and the champions league to play in...

If Marotta has cooled our interest in Rossi, either Rossi or Villareal are playing the Cunt card, OR...he has someone else more special lined up as our star signing.

Excellent work, by the way, Beppe, on the Vidal capture...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I do not see the evidence to support this apparently widespread opinion that marotta is an awful negogiator...He had to choose between dzeko and krasic, as they also had to choose. we seemed to need a RW to replace camo more than we needed a dzeko, when we had iaquinta and amauri. Also krasic wanted us more than dzeko wanted us...that doesn't seem like marotta fucking up a decent transfer. As for aguero??? we have zero chance of paying even 60-70% of what City can offer him, as well as a stronger team to play in, with the champions league also on offer. Again, its hard to see how anyone can blame Marotta for City having infinite wealth, a stronger team and the champions league to play in...

If Marotta has cooled our interest in Rossi, either Rossi or Villareal are playing the Cunt card, OR...he has someone else more special lined up as our star signing.

Excellent work, by the way, Beppe, on the Vidal capture...
You make me sick to my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)