Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
I hope he fucks off to Barca. He is like my 6'th option behind Aguero, Tevez, Sanchez, Benzema, and Neymar!
We are most likely not getting those and he is still an excellent option.

@Andy: I know that you hate him for choosing to play for Italy but he would be an excellent acquisition for the club. Be less biased here please.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As JCK stated earlier in this thread, I have a feeling he will flop. He is not the type of player you can depend on to win games for you. I wouldn't call him a marquee signing! A very good player, but doesn't possess that WOW factor. I also don't think he has the ability to change a game all on his own!

Jul 1, 2010
As JCK stated earlier in this thread, I have a feeling he will flop. He is not the type of player you can depend on to win games for you. I wouldn't call him a marquee signing! A very good player, but doesn't possess that WOW factor. I also don't think he has the ability to change a game all on his own!
I just don't think that we can realistically sign one such champion. I would certainly settle for Rossi for ~25 M euros.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We are most likely not getting those and he is still an excellent option.

@Andy: I know that you hate him for choosing to play for Italy but he would be an excellent acquisition for the club. Be less biased here please.
I'm sorry, but I don't trust anyone like him; a guy who says he's one thing then admits he's another on record. From a psychological perspective, the guy quite clearly doesn't know who he is. He might be bi-polar. He says he's only Italian on the pitch and American everywhere else. To me, that is anything but mentally stable.

Plus when it comes down to it, I'm all country before club. I'll never support Rossi in Juve and I don't care what some fanboys who think they're Italian say about it. They simply don't understand the situation because they don't support their own country.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we can't, then tough luck. Let's be content with mid-table mediocrity for the next decade, until we get competent management, and a sporting director with balls!

Other teams will strengthen, and if we don't, then we are going to be left behind.

This is a make or break mercato.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:tup:

Nope. It's not. Just because you're a fan of the AzZzZzZurri doesn't mean he's any less of a faker.
It has nothing to do with the Azzurri. Him being a "fake italian" has nothing to do with playing for our club. He has talent, and everyone knows it. He'd be a great signing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It has nothing to do with the Azzurri. Him being a "fake italian" has nothing to do with playing for our club. He has talent, and everyone knows it. He'd be a great signing.
It has a lot to do with him being Italian, lets grow up here. If he was Egyptian he wouldn't be on our radar.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol at being against signing Rossi, I thought we were past this utter nonsense of totally underrating him, after he just had a great season.

It has a lot to do with him being Italian, lets grow up here. If he was Egyptian he wouldn't be on our radar.
Someone who scored 35 goals this season that just ended and has shown real promise throughout his career, wouldnt be on our radar?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lol at being against signing Rossi, I thought we were past this utter nonsense of totally underrating him, after he just had a great season.

Someone who scored 35 goals this season that just ended and has shown real promise throughout his career, wouldnt be on our radar?
From La Liga? Probably not, no. I could name several players who are in a similar position but they wouldn't be on our radar at all. You actually think the whole Italian "identity" doesn't play a major role in our interest in Rossi?

That's what makes it pathetic. He's only Italian on the pitch, not anywhere else, and he's coveted more than better players like Aguero.

Again, dude. I don't mean any disrespect in saying this, but you'll never understand my view on Rossi until you support your own nation. You'll never understand how someone like me could not trust a player who can't seem to get his priorities straight.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I doubt Juve is in his radar. He's a gloryhunter, he'll pick whatever team is the most fashionable right now and then hand in a transfer request if they start losing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, and it's funny how some complain about our current players lacking the Juve mentality but on the other hand want Rossi. The guy won't give two shits about Juve :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
From La Liga? Probably not, no. I could name several players who are in a similar position but they wouldn't be on our radar at all. You actually think the whole Italian "identity" doesn't play a major role in our interest in Rossi?

That's what makes it pathetic. He's only Italian on the pitch, not anywhere else, and he's coveted more than better players like Aguero.

Again, dude. I don't mean any disrespect in saying this, but you'll never understand my view on Rossi until you support your own nation. You'll never understand how someone like me could not trust a player who can't seem to get his priorities straight.
agreed.

I hate players who even wonder what to pick a national side.
like amauri

in belgium, we had a couple of those, hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)