Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Couldn't be further from the truth.

What sort of footballer wants to play for the US? Not the leechfuck kind, I suppose. I guess those that are proud to represent my nation because it gave their family a new life. Unfortunately for the Rossi family, they aren't very appreciative.
Oh, you ARE a republican. Sad really, it's a miracle how your nation isn't falling apart with almost half of the people being that retarded. Are you a fan of Glenn Beck as well?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Oh, you ARE a republican. Sad really, it's a miracle how your nation isn't falling apart with almost half of the people being that retarded. Are you a fan of Glenn Beck as well?
Lets not make generalisations. Australia have plenty of retarded people as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It would be funny. I can totally accept the American feeling towards him, although letting things linger and bother you like that isn't healthy, but potentially it would throw up some very good threads.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
OMG you are a republican. That's even more hilarious, it's awesome how you assumed I'm from a -stan state and even more, you assumed I hate the great Murrica. You looking forward to getting rid of Medicare and having Palin as president? Haha, you must be from Alabama or somewhere equally backwards. Going for the patriots line, priceless.

Take the blinders off, what sort of footballer that has any sort of ambition and quality wants to play for Bunker Bob?
I'm a republican. Choose your words, carefully.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think his nationality, and how he chooses to identify himself should be a reason why people disregard Rossi coming to Juventus. He's a quality player, and can fill in that SS position that we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)