Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
From La Liga? Probably not, no. I could name several players who are in a similar position but they wouldn't be on our radar at all. You actually think the whole Italian "identity" doesn't play a major role in our interest in Rossi?

That's what makes it pathetic. He's only Italian on the pitch, not anywhere else, and he's coveted more than better players like Aguero.

Again, dude. I don't mean any disrespect in saying this, but you'll never understand my view on Rossi until you support your own nation. You'll never understand how someone like me could not trust a player who can't seem to get his priorities straight.
LOL, you can even taste the arrogance. I love butt hurt people. :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It has a lot to do with him being Italian, lets grow up here. If he was Egyptian he wouldn't be on our radar.
Him being an American but playing on Italy shouldn't be the deciding factor on whether we should bring him to Juventus or not.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Then taste the arrogance. Enjoy it. You'll never understand the premise of my argument until you support your own nation.
Haha, you are the gift that keeps on giving. Get that broom stick out of your ass man, it makes you no favors.

Besides, who the fuck wants to play for the USA? It's a shit sentence for any decent player out there.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Haha, you are the gift that keeps on giving. Get that broom stick out of your ass man, it makes you no favors.

Besides, who the fuck wants to play for the USA? It's a shit sentence for any decent player out there.
This is what I'd expect from a non-Italian fanboy. Why don't you reveal your nationality? I'm willing to bet it's either 1) A terrible footballing nation or 2) one that our armed forces bomb into oblivion despite my cease fire calls.

Who would want to play for the US? Patriots. Obviously you, nor Rossi, has any clue about what that word means. Neither do most people around here, backstabbing their home country and gloryhunting for another. All of you are pathetic miscreants who should be ashamed your nation is rubbish in all aspects of life.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
OMG you are a republican. That's even more hilarious, it's awesome how you assumed I'm from a -stan state and even more, you assumed I hate the great Murrica. You looking forward to getting rid of Medicare and having Palin as president? Haha, you must be from Alabama or somewhere equally backwards. Going for the patriots line, priceless.

Take the blinders off, what sort of footballer that has any sort of ambition and quality wants to play for Bunker Bob?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
OMG you are a republican. That's even more hilarious, it's awesome how you assumed I'm from a -stan state and even more, you assumed I hate the great Murrica. You looking forward to getting rid of Medicare and having Palin as president? Haha, you must be from Alabama or somewhere equally backwards. Haha, going for the patriots line, priceless.

Take the blinders off, what sort of footballer that has any sort of ambition and quality wants to play for Bunker Bob?
Couldn't be further from the truth.

What sort of footballer wants to play for the US? Not the leechfuck kind, I suppose. I guess those that are proud to represent my nation because it gave their family a new life. Unfortunately for the Rossi family, they aren't very appreciative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)