Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Whatever floats your boat BD. You want Rossi and Pirlo. I don't think they are the right players for Juve, or the players to take us to the next level. Only time will serve to tell who is right, that is if we sign either or both!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Whatever floats your boat BD. You want Rossi and Pirlo. I don't think they are the right players for Juve, or the players to take us to the next level. Only time will serve to tell who is right, that is if we sign either or both!
i never said i wanted rossi, but at the same time at least i didnt say that rossi has peaked at the age of 24 and that he is a limited player and less consistant than aguero this season. however you look at it, rossi is a bigger upgrade to anything we have right now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People seriously needs to watch more football and less talking about it, because if you did, most of your doubters would see for yourselves the spectacular season Rossi is having, instead of underrating or dogging him due to reputation or hype, in this case, lack of it. Yes there other better options, but Rossi this season = quality player who is taking the step up to the scene of top football. Thats why he is linked to Barcelona, and no they arent just loose rumours.

I appriciate and acknowledge Aguero's talents alot, but he need to show it more consistently. This season there been several weekends where I seen both Villareal and Atletico games, and almost every time (and when they are facing eachother too), Rossi has outperformed Aguero quite clearly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is for those of you who havent watched Villareal this season, his goals this season (though his performances been more then just goals, his excellent consistent production of them obviously the reason he is having his true breakthrough season):

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
People seriously needs to watch more football and less talking about it, because if you did, most of your doubters would see for yourselves the spectacular season Rossi is having, instead of underrating or dogging him due to reputation or hype, in this case, lack of it. Yes there other better options, but Rossi this season = quality player who is taking the step up to the scene of top football. Thats why he is linked to Barcelona, and no they arent just loose rumours.

I appriciate and acknowledge Aguero's talents alot, but he need to show it more consistently. This season there been several weekends where I seen both Villareal and Atletico games, and almost every time (and when they are facing eachother too), Rossi has outperformed Aguero quite clearly.
:agree:

Has to be said though, Aguero in Athletico used to rely a lot on Forlan, they completed each others moves. And now with Forlan having what's probably been his shittiest season since he entered La Liga, Aguero is the most effected by it. No doubt Rossi on the other hand is having his best season but IMO had Aguero been playing in a different shirt he wouldn't be where he is now.

I know this is off topic, but I expect him to be in Abramovich's team next season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

thank you very fucking much! +rep!

This is for those of you who havent watched Villareal this season, his goals this season (though his performances been more then just goals, his excellent consistent production of them obviously the reason he is having his true breakthrough season):

yeah rossi has peaked apparently :lol:

i think bianconero81 and andy just shot themselves.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I say don't! This whole experience, being Italian, having played in Serie A argument is utter and complete BS in my opinion. His skill set is vastly inferior to all the aforementioned players, and I highly doubt he can carry a team on his own. He is arguably not even the best attacking player in Villareal. Rossi is a very good player, but not as good as some people are making him out to be, and most definitely not a savior or messiah!

He is most definitely not in the same class as Aguero, Tevez, or even Neymar!
1. having a good 'skill set' doesnt necessarily make you a better footballer than anyone else Robinho arguably is more skillful that rossi, but is he better than rossi overall? no. so stop talking rossi's lack of skill are those that would rival luca toni's

2. to say he is arguably not villarreal's best attacking player is simply laughable, and only goes to show that you've never watched a single villarreal game this season, or any football for that matter.

3 last highlighted point, wow you just self destructed your own argument in one swift move :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:andyandbarcelona: :rolleyes: Let me spell it out for you. Rossi is clearly a good player; no disputing that. However, he is not what we need or the player who can take us to the next level. He is indeed having a magnificent season, and is most definitely more consistent that Aguero this year, but overall Aguero is far superior in every department!

As for my he has peaked comment, way to take it out of context and blow the whole situation out of proportion. Rossi has had a stellar season, but at his age and with his playing style, I really doubt that he can grow or develop more. Being 23 or 24 is not the same as being a 16-18 year old.

As for not being arguably Villareal's best player, I didn't base it on this season's accomplishments, bur rather on ability, and in this respect I feel Nilmar is the better player.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Man,whether you like Rossi or not, you have to compliment him on that goal against Espanyol,that was Roberto Carlos crazy.. and the goal against Atletico Madrid,I would expect a player with the body of Zlatan or Tevez to score that,but coming from Rossi and then shooting with his weaker right foot,that was a stunning goal..
I would not mind him here although I like Kun better,but realistically Rossi is the one who might be for Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)