Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A few times, perhaps 5; enough to see that the kid has massive potential. He is indeed raw, and enjoys dancing around with the ball too frequently, even provoking defenders, but he is extremely talented. His shooting and physical stature are bound to, and should improve, but there is no doubting his ability. The kid is a potential gold mine.

Ronaldo was very inconsistent and selfish when he first came out, but look at him now. I believe that Neymar with the right coaching, guidance, and proper atmosphere will shine!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A few times, perhaps 5; enough to see that the kid has massive potential. He is indeed raw, and enjoys dancing around with the ball too frequently, even provoking defenders, but he is extremely talented. His shooting and physical stature are bound to, and should improve, but there is no doubting his ability. The kid is a potential gold mine.

Ronaldo was very inconsistent and selfish when he first came out, but look at him now. I believe that Neymar with the right coaching, guidance, and proper atmosphere will shine!
more the so reason not to join Juve

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Just u wait and see :p

Who would u want as our SS in order of preference?

My list is as follows:

1) Aguero - Way too overrated, hasn't done shit this year, and can't secure a place in argentina's squad
2) Tevez - He's better thant aguero , older but would bring instant success. Just wouldn't want be around at the wrong time of the month
3) Sanchez - I'd take him over aguero , has played in the serie a and is just starting to find his feet, chances are he hasn't even reached anywhere near his peak
4) Neymar - :tuttosport: havn't watched him play much though. Lookes promisiing international, between him and sanchez (two youngsters) I say sanchez, I've seen him more
5) Rossi- Besides tevez he's the most consistent, not trickiy but can get the job done. He would be a good player , but it depends who's next to him
6) Pastore- Should be the cheapest, but zamp has a hard-on @ the moment. What worries me most is his mentality, he seems to give up quite easily
1. Tevez
2. Sanchez
3. Rossi
4. Aguero
5. Neymar
6. Pastore

fixed

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I wouldn't put Tevez in the same bracket as those players, as he does most of his best work when played as the main striker.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol: Torres. The guy who can't buy a goal, even if it cost nothing!
The guy who's career Aguero should aspire for so far, performance wise. Actually Torres and Aguero's atletico careers are similar, bit underwhelming, obvious talents who are almost there to showing their true potential, but fail at delivering it, eternal talents without any real breakthroughs (though Torres scored higher numbers then Aguero in Atletico).

Then Torres when to Liverpool and ABSOLUTELY OWNED EPL, despite being injured alot, he scored alot. Aguero has yet to have anything remotely close to those performances. If you are fickle enough to judge Torres on his few months with Chelsea, it says alot about you. If you are shortsighted enoughto already forgotten what a true world class striker Torres is, here:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
i dont agree with the terminology of 'world class' there are people at my work place who rates samir nasri as world class, as good of a player he is, the argument was that he would walk into the barcelona starting line up. all in all the title is vague and is perceived at many individual levels.
Nasri would walk into Barca's line up, it's just a question of whether him or Iniesta are having the best of days. And quite frankly this season Nasri is twice the player Iniesta has been.

Nedvěd;2992020 said:
On form Torres is one of the best players in the world, when's he's fit and motivated he's unstoppable
:agree:

He's having a tough time in Chelsea because he needs a team built around him and this Chelsea just doesn't have the set up he can tick in. Next season though, I expect him to resume the goalkeepers' nightmares unless he falls into those injury cycles he's known for.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
:lol: Torres. The guy who can't buy a goal, even if it cost nothing!
I'd rather have Torres here than having Rossi. The guy has had an off year but he's still an incredible talent. Rossi is meh, he's fast, nice long shot but his dribbles are nothing special and I don't think he's the right player for what we need as a second striker, he is not a "game changer".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)