Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.noah

Apr 22, 2011
Now that's a reasonable justification :lol:
Nasri was anyonymous against barca, both legs, b4 they got a player sent off aswell. And he's been average in the second part of the season for arsenal. He's been good this season but comparing him to iniesta:sergio: Fabregas is the best player at arsenal, and he's not even good enough to get in to the spain first team cause of Xavi and Iniesta, so i don't get how nasri would "walk" in to barca's first team:sergio:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Nasri was anyonymous against barca, both legs, b4 they got a player sent off aswell. And he's been average in the second part of the season for arsenal. He's been good this season but comparing him to iniesta:sergio: Fabregas is the best player at arsenal, and he's not even good enough to get in to the spain first team cause of Xavi and Iniesta, so i don't get how nasri would "walk" in to barca's first team:sergio:
Fabregras is the reason why spain won the world cup...just sayin

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Fabregas and Nasri are two different types of players, same goes for Xavi and Iniesta. If fabregas is to replace someone in Spain NT it would be Xavi and there's no question about that guy's brilliance. While Nasri yes, is having a better season than that of Iniesta and contrary to what you think, he didn't become average yet. Actually he's the sole bright spot in the recent bad form Arsenal is going through.

Nedvěd

Nasri would walk into Barca's line up, it's just a question of whether him or Iniesta are having the best of days. And quite frankly this season Nasri is twice the player Iniesta has been.

:agree:

He's having a tough time in Chelsea because he needs a team built around him and this Chelsea just doesn't have the set up he can tick in. Next season though, I expect him to resume the goalkeepers' nightmares unless he falls into those injury cycles he's known for.
Agreed, but disagree about Nasri. I'm a big fan of Nasri, but he's not close to Iniesta. Nasri is physically stronger and scores more, but that all what has over Iniesta.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nedvěd;2992511 said:
Agreed, but disagree about Nasri. I'm a big fan of Nasri, but he's not close to Iniesta. Nasri is physically stronger and scores more, but that all what has over Iniesta.
That and some incredible pace. I really can't see why one wouldn't take him over Iniesta this season. Im not saying Iniesta is bad, simply that Nasri is better ATM.

Nedvěd

That and some incredible pace. I really can't see why one wouldn't take him over Iniesta this season. Im not saying Iniesta is bad, simply that Nasri is better ATM.
Iniesta has scored 8 goals this season, while Nasri scored more, Iniesta is much more creative and his passing (long or short) is way better than Nasri's.
I would always pick Iniesta over Nasri, Iniesta is one of the best attacking midfielders of the last decade.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nedvěd;2992547 said:
Iniesta has scored 8 goals this season, while Nasri scored more, Iniesta is much more creative and his passing (long or short) is way better than Nasri's.
I would always pick Iniesta over Nasri, Iniesta is one of the best attacking midfielders of the last decade.
I disagree.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #394
    He's having a tough time in Chelsea because he needs a team built around him and this Chelsea just doesn't have the set up he can tick in. Next season though, I expect him to resume the goalkeepers' nightmares unless he falls into those injury cycles he's known for.
    This. :tup:

May 4, 2004
    Nedvěd;2992547 said:
    People who would pick Nasri over Iniesta should watch golf instead :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)