Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
If you’re going to troll then at least put some effort into it my guy
It`s not like the entire resurrection of the club and a decade of pure dominance is down solely on Beppe. He had tons epic fail signings and lots of masterpieces as well.
In his 1st season we finished 7th, thanks to his quality of work.
The following season, AA had to step in and bring Conte in who won us the Scudetto.

BM is running his 4th season at Inter and if he fail to deliver the Scudetto his stint at Inter will be characterized as failure due to the fact that he had the best squad in the entire league for 4 consecutive years and he managed to win only 1 Scudetto.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It`s not like the entire resurrection of the club is down solely on Beppe. He had tons epic fail signings and lots of masterpieces as well.
In his 1st season we finished 7th, thanks to his quality of work.
The following season, AA had to step in and bring Conte in who won us the Scudetto.

BM is running his 4th season at Inter and if he fail to deliver the Scudetto his stint at Inter will be characterized as failure due to the fact that he had the best squad in the entire league for 4 consecutive years and he managed to win only 1 Scudetto.
I think you mean that at Inter Beppe built the best squad in the league ending an unparalleled reign of domestic dominance at Juve (his own creation that collapsed hilariously and immediately after he left) then the Chinese owners tried to sell half of his players because of their shady finances.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I think you mean that at Inter Beppe built the best squad in the league ending an unparalleled reign of domestic dominance at Juve (his own creation that collapsed hilariously and immediately after he left) then the Chinese owners tried to sell half of his players because of their shady finances.
He built the best squad in the league but didn't win the league. His work is incomplete. He brought Conte and made him the 3rd best paid coach in Europe. And he only won 1 scudetto with the best squad in the league. 24 million for 2 seasons - only 1 scudetto won. I wouldn`t even talk about their CL failures. And on top of that he had to give him severance package of 7 million when terminating the contract :lol:, which comes to more than 30 million for 2 seasons and 1 Scudetto in the pocket.

Last year, again Inter had the best team in the league and still managed to fell short of Milan, a team built of semi professional players.
This year, again, Inter have the best squad (so far) and if they mange to somehow lose the scudetto his time at Inter will be failure and proof that at Juventus, AA gave him the right working environment in order to succeed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)