Boksic

May 11, 2005
Huge mistake getting rid of him.

One positive though is that even with the mess of our squad we really aren't much behind them. If we had beaten them in Turin we'd be ahead of them in the league (until last week which would likely have been a different game is we had something to play for). Also looking at the squad there are a lot of old players on big wages that they need to deal with without having much money to replace them. Obviously we have major issues too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No. He doesn't need to come back. We also need to move on from Marotta. He's not the only sporting director in the fucking world.

We need a plan, and it doesn't have to involve Italian coaches, players and/or directors and management.

This club is choosing to evolve when it comes to cringe and social media, changing the logo, but they have lost sight of what actually matters - results and winning on the pitch.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sacking him was a mistake but going back to the same people who once made us great is not a solution at all. We need to move on and give opportunities to hungrier people, this also includes the coaching position especially if we have another bad year like the current season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wrong thread migo
Beppe was part of it - his exit led to its collapse

- - - Updated - - -

Sacking him was a mistake but going back to the same people who once made us great is not a solution at all. We need to move on and give opportunities to hungrier people, this also includes the coaching position especially if we have another bad year like the current season.
Yep we took a chance on Conte and that was what started our dominance

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No one said bring him back, because why the fuck would he come back to this sinking ship, but we are just saying he was the mastermind behind our dominance in Italy and our development into a top European club. And we threw it all away due to hubris and look where we are now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Signs Mkhi and Onana on discounts. Will sell Skriniar for a chunk and buy Bremer on sale.

Meanwhile Juventus will negotiate a payment plan to acquire rubber band ligaments xannyolo

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What do you think of our current targets?
I like Pogba and Di Maria as they are for free. They do fill on the wages but they are needed to steady the boat. I don't know why we are going for Zaniolo when De Ligt is leaving and even before that we were in desperate need for a CB. And I will not mention the wing back situation because that seems to be totally ignored.

Oct 23, 2011
What does Zaniolo have to do with MDL’s replacement? We’re getting both. We are also getting Di Maria and Pogba for 14m in wages while Inter is paying 12m for Onana and Mhki.

I know which one I prefer.

Oh, and the reason Bremer isn’t an inter player yet is because they need to sell first. They have no money.

I know Paratici gave a lot of you ptsd but nothing indicates this management is making the same mistakes as the previous 2.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Got owned pretty hard in the market this year, he was so confident regarding the Dybala and Bremer transfers and everything fell apart.
When some journos were saying that Inter are preparing attack of Dybala, Lukaku, Lautaro and Correa with a Bremer signing even if Skriniar wont leave it was apparent its all bullshit. I dont know if he was carried away too much that he could offload all of the deadwood or what, but this really backfired on him.
Wonder what will be his first interview on Bremer deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh also dont know if u are aware guys, but like week ago, Inzaghi was openly talking about in presser about Bremer transfer that has to be done quickly:
“I have very good directors working to support me, we’ve lost one defender and this is something we’re working to address,” the coach said.
He added that “There’s a major negotiation in progress and I’m pushing every day because a reinforcement in defence could arrive.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)