Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Like him or not, he's one of the major reasons Inter was able to win the league with a bunch of games to spare.
Considering that we're talking about Inter here, that is impressive. Beyond impressive even.

This guy just seems to know how to build a competitive squad.

Inter being Inter, things could turn to shit any second, obviously. And let's hope they do, or we'll have a pretty hard time catching up with them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Like him or not, he's one of the major reasons Inter was able to win the league with a bunch of games to spare.
Considering that we're talking about Inter here, that is impressive. Beyond impressive even.

This guy just seems to know how to build a competitive squad.

Inter being Inter, things could turn to shit any second, obviously. And let's hope they do, or we'll have a pretty hard time catching up with them.
Not with Marotta there. And we are going to have a hard time catching up. He said that he started a cycle and it is obvious that it is going to be a long one. That was the start and it is only getting better for them from now on.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not with Marotta there. And we are going to have a hard time catching up. He said that he started a cycle and it is obvious that it is going to be a long one. That was the start and it is only getting better for them from now on.
I am mostly thinking about the Suning issues. I am not really following it closely, but that could be problematic, no?

But you are 100% correct in saying that if Marotta is able to continue his work, things are looking very, very good for Inter.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am mostly thinking about the Suning issues. I am not really following it closely, but that could be problematic, no?

But you are 100% correct in saying that if Marotta is able to continue his work, things are looking very, very good for Inter.
I don't think there's an issue with Suning. They might have some financial trouble but it's all sorted and when it comes to Inter, Marotta will make sure that the finances are working well. I remember the deficit we had when he first joined and how he turned it around.
What is being reported recently on Suning is mostly wishful thinking from Juventus Twitter

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Marotta was our general manager for 10 years, it makes sense to change. It's normal.

The problem is not that, specially when there was a feeling of stagnation. The problem are the choices afterwards.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Boy ...the success that Marotta - Inter have because we hired a rocky coach ...!!

If we have a real coach, Marotta and his egoistic coach will not enjoy any success...

even with Sarri they could not get us...:lol2:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Paratici is the protégé of Beppe Marotta. They operate in a very similar way when it comes to recruitment strategies/squad building and have been working together for years. So if anyone is for real change in that department, please don't celebrate the rumors of a Marotta return.

If we really need change, Agnelli should hire strategists from Bayern and scouts from Ajax and Lyon. Italians are way behind in that department.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Paratici is the protégé of Beppe Marotta. They operate in a very similar way when it comes to recruitment strategies/squad building and have been working together for years. So if anyone is for real change in that department, please don't celebrate the rumors of a Marotta return.

If we really need change, Agnelli should hire strategists from Bayern and scouts from Ajax and Lyon. Italians are way behind in that department.
Paratici thinks he operates like Marotta but the result is a much poorer one.

I bet Inter will win the CL before we do.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He also mentioned that he has good relations with all Juve guys expect... Paratici. And said it's on personal level, probably feels betrayed by him.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Marotta:" My philosophy is that it is better to buy one less player and rather invest in a great coach. "

Wish Agnelli felt the same way :sad:
Obviously, coach is the single most important ingredient in a winning team. Take Robaldo, Pirlo, swap them for Conte and Im sure we'd be winning the Scudetto. Replace Ronaldo with anyone if you feel there's a more important player in our team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)