Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would Marotta come back? He is going to achieve what he did here at Inter and rub it in the face of those who fired him. It is for sure more satisfying for him.
Of course.

The only one we really should be focusing on getting back is Max. He is the only one unemployed and the most likely to be wiling to come back.

Marotta and Conte are winning again and you better damn know it they are going to gloat to Agnelli when they do end our run this season. I would do, totally. Especially after that little Conte/Agnelli spat the last game.

For the sake of our next season lets hope Inter really does hit financial difficulties b/c if they don't they are already going to build on one hell of a squad. Their squad is legit, I said it last summer...they are the team to beat.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Of course.

The only one we really should be focusing on getting back is Max. He is the only one unemployed and the most likely to be wiling to come back.

Marotta and Conte are winning again and you better damn know it they are going to gloat to Agnelli when they do end our run this season. I would do, totally. Especially after that little Conte/Agnelli spat the last game.

For the sake of our next season lets hope Inter really does hit financial difficulties b/c if they don't they are already going to build on one hell of a squad. Their squad is legit, I said it last summer...they are the team to beat.
It won't matter for the finances. When they win the league now, it will be Marotta again with tight budget and merit that he improves them. The CL money in a couple of years will start to balance things out. As I said, the shift is complete, what we are seeing now is the result.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Welp this long stretch of success was due to what Marotta and Conte left in place for Juve. The tread on that wheel now is all but worn down and bald. Needs to be taken off and needs a fresh start mounted and balanced for the long road ahead.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Everything went downhill since his departure. I miss him a lot :(

Same
Its a big mistake letting him go
It needs one or two big decision to change everything including how he build Inter
- Appoint Conte
- Getting Lukaku and how the impact from Lukaku to Inter's play. He hold the ball well and counter attack well
- Not going into bidding war for Kulusevski and reserve it to buy Hakimi with almost the same amount in the summer. While Tici buy him in the Winter. It needs vision to do it

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well good we cleared that one up
that's his only potential answer to a similar question. he's got a contract there.

that said, he's staying unless the chinese sell the club and the new owners want to bring their own people. and besides that, i'd be very surprised if bargiggia had a right intel for once.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There's no way he'd come back here. He joined Inter who are first at the moment. I doubt they want to let him go and I doubt he'd like to return after we ditched him. Those rumours had zero sense to begin with.

I personally don't even mind. I wanted him gone, despite some great moves, he always went for quantity over quality. Plus everyone seems to forget how many bad moves he made here. And no, that does not mean I think Paratici is doing better.

Sure, we do need rebuilding, but let's get somebody new here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So is it true that Inter is fvcked financially or is that a false narrative made up by Juve Twitter?
gds and other outlets reported that inda had serious cash flow issues during the season and didn't pay salaries until the latest legally possible deadline. they also failed to pay transfer fee installments, at least according to italian press. conte even went on record saying that the suning project all but ended last august. i didn't read about those difficulties for a while. my impression is that they will be able to finish the season somehow but suning is still forced to sell due to restrictions imposed by the local government, so changes are expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)