Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Magotta Marotta being a Monumental Muppet.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you succeed in fucking Inter's midfield like you fucked ours you one eyed cunt.
Barella, Sensi, Eriksen... He's doing a pretty good job of improving their midfield by leaps and bounds thus far... regardless of how you rate those 3, they are leaps and bounds better than what was there before.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Barella, Sensi, Eriksen... He's doing a pretty good job of improving their midfield by leaps and bounds thus far... regardless of how you rate those 3, they are leaps and bounds better than what was there before.
Beppe is a fucking killer, natural born predator, he makes mistakes here and there, but in the long run he will make you good, it's inevitable. Motherfuckers on tuz who hated on the Great Man should ban themselves.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
the CR7 of transfers @Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

i miss seeing the man celebrate our wins with agnelli and nedved,

man this bettrayal by agnelli and then appointing your right hand man to your position must really hurt. game of thrones style in terms of betrayal levels.
and then Nedved claiming he was never bianconero :disagree: i saw beppe celebrate our goals like a madman, ive seen the proof.

they done him dirty, no surprise he didnt hesitate going to inter

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah bro, like i know corporations are ruthless, but beppe gave his all to this team only to be stabbed in back by boss.

funny how people think that beppe ruined our midfiled nd never fixed it, but i guarantee had he stayed, he'd have fixed it and guys like eriksen and sensi would be playing for juve. and guys like halaand and chiesa wouldnt out of reach

i actually think that is one of the reasons he was against CR7. it disrupted balance of team and ability to budget for purchases.

for better or worse this is the team now and i do love CR7 being here personally.

still though i'd be looking for revenge too if your boss fires you after you brought nothing but success after success to the club.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yeah bro, like i know corporations are ruthless, but beppe gave his all to this team only to be stabbed in back by boss.

funny how people think that beppe ruined our midfiled nd never fixed it, but i guarantee had he stayed, he'd have fixed it and guys like eriksen and sensi would be playing for juve. and guys like halaand and chiesa wouldnt out of reach

i actually think that is one of the reasons he was against CR7. it disrupted balance of team and ability to budget for purchases.

for better or worse this is the team now and i do love CR7 being here personally.

still though i'd be looking for revenge too if your boss fires you after you brought nothing but success after success to the club.
would anyone, after being treated by an employer like that, pass up on other high paying jobs out of loyalty to that employer? i doubt it.

mental turds like badass devil wanting to discount everything and even advocate threats because hurr durr muh hardcore internet drughi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 368)