Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't be making that kind of statement considering your handle here
it's true though, compared to the talents that used to come out of South America, the ones now are either getting picked way too young and never properly develop or they aren't all that. All this hype about Paqueta for example, he's good but these comparisons to kaka are a joke, kaka when he left sao paulo was twice if not 3 times the player paqueta is now. There are far fewer talents than there were in South America say 15 years ago

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
After a month on the job? But let's forget that first year of marotta, who knows where he's be had Conte not come to save his ass
And Conte being an Agnelli signing :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

it's true though, compared to the talents that used to come out of South America, the ones now are either getting picked way too young and never properly develop or they aren't all that. All this hype about Paqueta for example, he's good but these comparisons to kaka are a joke, kaka when he left sao paulo was twice if not 3 times the player paqueta is now. There are far fewer talents than there were in South America say 15 years ago
I agree that they're being picked too early. They need more development in SA.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
After a month on the job? But let's forget that first year of marotta, who knows where he's be had Conte not come to save his ass
The biggest mistake that first year was Del Neri. The players that he borught in that first season, considering where we were coming from, was about where you would expect at that time. But it all starts at the top. You bring in a marshmallow like him, and you can forget about doing something worthwhile that season.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The biggest mistake that first year was Del Neri. The players that he borught in that first season, considering where we were coming from, was about where you would expect at that time. But it all starts at the top. You bring in a marshmallow like him, and you can forget about doing something worthwhile that season.
My point is it's ridiculous to criticize paratici at this point, the man has been on the job for a month now, he hasn't even had a summer window yet.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Marotta: 'Godin wants Inter'
Football Italia

Beppe Marotta practically confirmed Diego Godin offered himself to Inter. “He is a figure we don’t want to let get away.”

The former Juventus chief spoke to DAZN ahead of Inter’s Serie A match against Sassuolo this evening.

“We have no doubts that Mauro Icardi will remain here, as we are happy with him and vice versa. The only remaining issue is when to put pen to paper on the contracts,” said Marotta.

He was asked about Atletico Madrid defender Godin, who it’s widely reported will join Inter when his contract expires in June.

“I have to underline that Inter have a very strong appeal, as many players are looking for us and agents knock on our door. This is flattering, as it means we represent a reference point in the world of football.

“There are champions who present themselves, that we don’t want to let get away, and Godin is one of them. We are ready to welcome such profiles and I want to underline that Godin will be a free agent in June.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)