Apr 19, 2007
I get that we have a board and that ceos can be removed but you think a sprting director is the ceo.If he has limits to transfers he can do hes not ceo. Do you think Paratici is CEO now?

- - - Updated - - -

I get that we have a board and that ceos can be removed but you think a sprting director is the ceo.If he has limits to transfers he can do hes not ceo. Do you think Paratici is CEO now?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone else have an opinion on this? I very well could be wrong but I never thought Beppe was running the whole club.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You think Agnelli worked for Marotta? Is obvious who the Ceo is bc he told Beppe to fuck off
Do you think Paratici runs the club now? Do you know what a ceo is? Ill give you a hint it doesnt have a sector of the business in the name
Agnelli is the President or Chairman

Marotta was CEO of Sport and GM

Paratici is GM but doesn't have the CEO of Sport title

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Inter linked with every free agent out there. Beppe trying to bring over every free agent there is out there to Inter, thinking he'll replicate what he did here. What he doesn't understand is that Inter is a loser club and that what he thinks will become another Pirlo or Barzagli will end up being a new Vidic.
If inter signed robben, godin, valencia, and possibly modric, that has to be the most expensive retirement home ever, better more I can imagine it failing big time, over the hill commanding multiple years on their contracts with huge wages that almost nobody in their right sense would offer or take off inter's hands without making a loss releasing them

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Robben would obviously be dumb, but I'm sure Modric and Godin have the potential to improve them. I specify potential because as I've been saying all along, Inter will not be able to utilize the bargains and deals that Marotta brings them to rebuild.

Apr 19, 2007
Agnelli is the President or Chairman

Marotta was CEO of Sport and GM

Paratici is GM but doesn't have the CEO of Sport title
Ceo of sport is still not Juventus CEO. Its the head of a division. The question I have is who is actually in charge? Coul Marotta have fired Agnelli? or Paratici? Could Agnelli fire Marotta or are they all under someone?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ceo of sport is still not Juventus CEO. Its the head of a division. The question I have is who is actually in charge? Coul Marotta have fired Agnelli? or Paratici? Could Agnelli fire Marotta or are they all under someone?
i think Agnelli can pretty much hire or fire whoever he likes. I doubt the board of directors can bypass him with these decisions.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We had joint CEOs like Inter does now. Aldo Mazzia was the "CEO of Finance - CFO." That was literally his title in the Board of Directors page. Marotta's was CEO of Sport.

Post-Marotta and -Mazzia, we're yet to appoint a new CEO.

The CEO(s) works under the President or owner of course (I'm surprised you didn't know that, these are some weird q's).

As for Khedira, Marotta had full autonomy when it came to the squad. Agnelli only set the budget (total budget per season for salaries & transfer fees - same, not separate). Agnelli himself had said so. Ronaldo was an anomaly. But now, according to rumors/reports, Agnelli will have to sign off on the big purchases (like Ronaldo), Nedved's signature will be needed for some range below that, and Paratici has full autonomy on amounts below that.

Hope that clears everything up.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset....vare-federico-cherubini_1255444-201902a.shtml

marotta wants to bring a juve director to inda. cherubini is currently the "head of football teams and technical areas". as i gathered from different sources, he must be responsible for the u23 team and the youth sector, and he must also supervise those metric tons of youth players juve buys, loans and sells.
He was. He obviously sucked at it. He's now the director under Paratici. And a former Hellas Verona director, who's supposed to have good knowledge of South American market, is now in charge of U23, U19 and loans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)