Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
No way he is in legend section if he joins Inter. I understand the respect we have for this guy, he did brilliant job here, but we have to remember that he choose to be our rival now. I love Beppe, but I can already what will happen on this thread once Inter capture one of our favourite player instead of us - total meltdown and I really wouldnt like this type of conversation in legend section.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No way he is in legend section if he joins Inter. I understand the respect we have for this guy, he did brilliant job here, but we have to remember that he choose to be our rival now. I love Beppe, but I can already what will happen on this thread once Inter capture one of our favourite player instead of us - total meltdown and I really wouldnt like this type of conversation in legend section.
Davids, Lippi, Baggio - all Juve legends who played for Inter. As long as Beppster toes the line and takes a big bend around Calciopoli and other controversy I see no reason to hate on him for doing his job. Even camelface had enough class to not start promoting paper scudetto's, so I really doubt Beppe will have any trouble in this department.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I'm pretty sure if he join them he would be forced to remove our scudetti in conversations, just a matter of time. He wouldn't be able to avoid the bait if that's practically on the interest of his boss company and their fans, also more importantly that's the official record anyway. His hands will be tied.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
An employee that is let go by his company & starts working for a competitor: unheard of!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just like he chose to be let go? Or do you actually think that he WANTED to take a step down such as this. He is in the legend section for what he did HERE. Not what he does afterwards.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Just like he chose to be let go? Or do you actually think that he WANTED to take a step down such as this. He is in the legend section for what he did HERE. Not what he does afterwards.
He'll try to harm us now however. What he did for us is legendary. He did however turn the page and we should too. Difficult to still owe loyalty to someone that is doing just another job, and now trying to top us

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He'll try to harm us now however. What he did for us is legendary. He did however turn the page and we should too. Difficult to still owe loyalty to someone that is doing just another job, and now trying to top us

It's not about loyalty. I hope he fails hard at Inter. People just can't separate the two between him being a Juve legend and now working for Inter. Does his work here suddenly disappear because he's gone?

"Oh, he's not a Juve legend anymore because he now works for Inter." What kind of nonsense is that? If Conte comes back to coach Milan, does this tarnish his legendary status for us? Of course it doesn't.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In my opinion what he did here with agnelli is nothing short of legendary. We can all agree on that, specially taking in consideration what happened in 2006.

As of today, i think he is a juventus legend.

IMO what can really tarnish his legacy here is if he go all disrespectful towards juve saying things that are obviously forced, like the revoked scudettos being rightly revoked etc. He should man up and try to explain this situation to his new employers if the time of answers this questions come. Answering to the media that he is in there to take inter to new heights yada yada, but that he will not talk about juve on the media etc, regarding those matters.

He should really focus in strictly inter matters and look at juve as competitive rival, nothing more. Treat juve as the past, as if nothing happened.

I repeat, if he starts going all gung ho against juve, and embracing inter's calciopoli version like if he never was here, then his legendary status should be questioned.

No matter what his contribution in juve WILL be legendary, but his status as legend should be discuted from now on depending on his stance.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
In my opinion what he did here with agnelli is nothing short of legendary. We can all agree on that, specially taking in consideration what happened in 2006.

As of today, i think he is a juventus legend.

IMO what can really tarnish his legacy here is if he go all disrespectful towards juve saying things that are obviously forced, like the revoked scudettos being rightly revoked etc. He should man up and try to explain this situation to his new employers if the time of answers this questions come. Answering to the media that he is in there to take inter to new heights yada yada, but that he will not talk about juve on the media etc, regarding those matters.

He should really focus in strictly inter matters and look at juve as competitive rival, nothing more. Treat juve as the past, as if nothing happened.

I repeat, if he starts going all gung ho against juve, and embracing inter's calciopoli version like if he never was here, then his legendary status should be questioned.

No matter what his contribution in juve WILL be legendary, but his status as legend should be discuted from now on depending on his stance.
It's Italy, there's no way he can avoid those questions and answers, especially when working for merda, and even refusing to answer is going to anger non juve sides. The only way to avoid it is by not going there.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
What a way to tarnish his career. He won't be able to accomplish anything in that poisonous atmosphere. Worst thing about this though is that he knows exactly which players we are following at the moment and might poach some of them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If players we are quite far down the line with choose Inter instead of us then they clearly have some kind of mental instability, and are more than welcome to join that shitshow instead. In fact I'd say that is a prerequisite for joining Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)