Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exchanged old fart Bonucci for Caldara who is going to be better and gave AC Milan an option to buy Higuain for 1/3 of the money we paid for him. Should be shot in the head, not in the legends section.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza @Turk_Bianconero !!!
We got a starting key CB for same value a young 4th CB for Milan now who is long term injured, and Milan planning to sign other starting CBs to partner with Romagnoli instead. We aren't the losers in that deal right now at all.

Milan paid 18m for one year loan of Higauin, they have to sign him for the total 54m, otherwise they lose out. Marottas mistake was signing Higauin for that insane sum, not the offloading part of it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't really care that he is going to Inter, it is his choice to stain his image amongst his supporters. I do have a problem though if he signs them Pogba.
I wont, cause if we miss out on a player that ends up at Inter, then that's 100% on us, as Inter are no competition for us if we really want a player.

- - - Updated - - -

Exchanged old fart Bonucci for Caldara who is going to be better and gave AC Milan an option to buy Higuain for 1/3 of the money we paid for him. :lol:Should be shot in the head, not in the legends section.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza @Turk_Bianconero !!!
:lol::sergio:

Go and play Football Manager.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We got a starting key CB for same value a young 4th CB for Milan now who is long term injured, and Milan planning to sign other starting CBs to partner with Romagnoli instead. We aren't the losers in that deal right now at all.

Milan paid 18m for one year loan of Higauin, they have to sign him for the total 54m, otherwise they lose out. Marottas mistake was signing Higauin for that insane sum, not the offloading part of it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
No one can predict injuries, it could be the other way around.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,500
    So they presented Marotta the day of Saint Lucy, patron saint of the blind and diseases of the eye.

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)