Mar 3, 2014
Well now we know what it was probably about. Marotta’s prized signing was Higuaín - he’s said that numerous time. Higuaín basically said today that Juventus told him we have no more room for you and that they were finding a solution. If Marotta was already skeptical on Cristiano and the signing meant that Higuaín had to go, I can imagine there would have been conflict with upper management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chiellini on beppe:

“I’ve never heard anyone talk badly about him. I didn’t expect his departure, but I only feel gratitude and affection towards him.”

Jul 2, 2006
Caught stealing, simple as it is.
so, i got straight ban for this, even though he was not a Juve staff at this point. no warning points or such.

just came here to say that i am glad that the club managed to patch the hole in vault earlier than expected. if he ends up at inter like i wished couple of years ago, it will be a dream comes true.

btw, i was checking history forum to find this thread, this guy is a Juve legend as much as Tiago.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
so, i got straight ban for this, even though he was not a Juve staff at this point. no warning points or such.

just came here to say that i am glad that the club managed to patch the hole in vault earlier than expected. if he ends up at inter like i wished couple of years ago, it will be a dream comes true.

btw, i was checking history forum to find this thread, this guy is a Juve legend as much as Tiago.
He's on the Juve staff until October 25th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)