KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Anybody from juventus, who signs for merda, cannot end up as a legend ,considering our history with them.
My point of view anyway.

It doesn't matter where they go. The only thing that matters is what they did when they were here. Using your argument, Lippi shouldn't be a legend either

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Did Lippi go to Merda after calicopolli?

Ok, so we didn't have history with Inter before Calciopoli? We were the best of buddies with them? That's news to me.

And again, what does that have to do with what Beppe did while he was here. His status should only be based on his time here, not where he goes afterwards. Especially considering that his contract wasn't renewed.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What is it called when someone takes a job with your most hated rival and works to dethrone you?
Or should we expect the first "juve helped by referee quote ", inda standard?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It benefits Serie A if he strengthens Inter.

To be honest, Italy is probably the only major league where his style will work. And it’s not like he was going to go to Bologna.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It benefits Serie A if he strengthens Inter.

To be honest, Italy is probably the only major league where his style will work. And it’s not like he was going to go to Bologna.
I don't understand this point of view.We don't need to strengthen anybody.I want to celebrate at least a title a year till the end of my days.I don't want to say " maybe next year".
We are winners and I want to stay that way.
We should never forget our drought years.
The last thing we wanna do is strengthen those who want us to disappear from the face of the earth.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I don't understand this point of view.We don't need to strengthen anybody.I want to celebrate at least a title a year till the end of my days.I don't want to say " maybe next year".
The last thing we wanna do is strengthen those who want us to disappear from the face of the earth.
Aaron supports Liverpool, no?

--

As a Juve fan one should never forget Morattopoli, words can not describe how fucked up it was. Of course it's another case with those who were just kids back then and didn't understand what happened (if any of us really did).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Like Lapa said, I’m not a Juventus fan.

I think it’s unrealistic and naive to kick the guy to the curb and expect him not to move on. Him going to any club in the top six would garner a similar reaction.

But who knows, maybe he’ll make Inter worse.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Like Lapa said, I’m not a Juventus fan.

I think it’s unrealistic and naive to kick the guy to the curb and expect him not to move on. Him going to any club in the top six would garner a similar reaction.

But who knows, maybe he’ll make Inter worse.
:xfingers::touched:
He should tottaly move on.
Nothing against him.I have total respect for what he did and then some.I am only debating his legend status if he goes to Inter.Like someone said ,maybe he goes there to spite us.
I can't consider Bonnuci a legend after his move to meelan,neither asamoah for that matter.I consider Lichsteiner a legend.That's just my opinion.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:xfingers::touched:
He should tottaly move on.
Nothing against him.I have total respect for what he did and then some.I am only debating his legend status if he goes to Inter.Like someone said ,maybe he goes there to spite us.
I can't consider Bonnuci a legend after his move to meelan,neither asamoah for that matter.I consider Lichsteiner a legend.That's just my opinion.
Nah. A under construction team like Inter just suits him very well imo. It's a interesting project for him for sure, to try and make inDa something less of a joke. IF he wants to stay in Italy it's probably one of the best opportunities for him.

No matter if he goes there or not, it won't change what he has done for us here. That we are on top again now is largely down to him. Legend no matter what.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Nah. A under construction team like Inter just suits him very well imo. It's a interesting project for him for sure, to try and make inDa something less of a joke. IF he wants to stay in Italy it's probably one of the best opportunities for him.

No matter if he goes there or not, it won't change what he has done for us here. That we are on top again now is largely down to him. Legend no matter what.
I'm okay with this if you admit that Zizou ain't a legend but a wannabe Spanish faggot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)