Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agnelli: ‘Marotta vital for Juventus’ | Football Italia
Juventus President Andrea Agnelli thanks the departing Giuseppe Marotta - “he was instrumental in the growth of the club”.
The general manager and CEO will not be on the new board appointed at today’s shareholders’ meeting, and his contract is expected to be resolved in the coming days.
“For the next challenges, we decided to renew the Juventus leadership,” Agnelli told the 302 shareholders present.
“The organisation model will not change and will be based on three pillars: services, revenue and, centrally, sport.
“However, I owe my thanks to the two outgoing directors: [CFO] Aldo Mazzia, who is here with us today, and Giuseppe Marotta.
“Aldo joined the group in 1987, he was hired by my father and that’s the curiosity of this closing circle.
“He rose from positions of administration and control to become CFO. He was key in developing the stadium and the Continassa project, which he personally followed.
“If today we can boast of having headquarters next to our own stadium, a state-of-the-art training ground, a hotel and a concept store, then we owe it to Aldo.
“For that, Aldo, now only I but all of Juventus are grateful to you.
“Speaking for myself, calling Giuseppe Marotta a professional in the world of football is simplistic.
“He has been managing football clubs for 40 years, with successes like those at Venezia and Atalanta. He left Sampdoria in the Champions League, before joining Juventus.
“The ability and knowledge of Marotta have been instrumental in the growth of the club, and we owe him our warm thanks and applause.
“What allowed us to make this choice is the work Aldo and Giuseppe did in helping the professionals under them, raising future professionals who could take their role.
“We’ve decided to divide Beppe Marotta’s responsibilities to those who are already board members, so there will be a new generation of leaders entrusted with the future of Juventus.”

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What is it called when someone takes a job with your most hated rival and works to dethrone you?
Or should we expect the first "juve helped by referee quote ", inda standard?
We got rid of him, what do you want him to do?

"Ok, your services are no longer needed here. You can't go work for the business across the street in a role you have exceptional and relevant experience in though, even though they're willing to give you a job for good money."

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This still looks like one the weirdest moves that we made.

Still, this might be the key that everyone wanted. I have a feeling that with our new guy we'll keep pushing for transfers like Ronaldo. I think that from now on we'll go for quality and not quantity (not bashing Marotta cause he really had amazing moves).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I had to google that :lol:

fucking white people :lol::lol:
what if you need to pee?

maxresdefault.jpg

I actually learned how to hold my drink when I had 2 white roommates. Those guys were extra retarded with their drinking games
Dude, it was an Asian friend who introduced me to this game. A short little dude from Hong Kong. A total savage with his drinking. :rofl:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Why should he go to Inter? He wont get any good roles there as Inter already have Ausilio and Antonello. Arsenal, MU, or any English Club would be great choice if he is really capable

I really curious what really happens that we dont extend his contract. It looks like Agnelli and Marrotta relationship become cold and Marotta even dont come to the Last Farewell in Shareholder Meeting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)