Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Lippi got fired here after string of poor results, culminating with 2-4 home loss against Parma.

Tbh once players or staff leave the club, I couldnt care less where they end up. They are only trying to make a decision they consider the best for themselves and family. His legacy here should be respected though and denigrating him and rewritting history doesnt feel right.
He left, we didn't fire him and I think he had already decided to go to Inter at the end of the season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You clearly do

- - - Updated - - -

I h

I hope he goes to inter and we will see how many still continue to praise him then

What does him going to Inter and what his performance there could be have anything to do with what he accomplished here in 8+ years? If he shits the bed there, who cares. It doesn't change what he did as part of our resurgence.

Do your opinions of Vidal and Pogba change after they left, considering that neither one of them have been remotely close to the players they were when they were here? If they haven't changed, then why would any of our opinions change for Marotta based on what his performance is anywhere else?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I read somewhere that RAI confirmed that Beppe is indeed a Milan fan. If that's true then we'll probably see Icardi off to Milan for 40m.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Going to Inter automatically makes him The Formerly Great Man. Let's hope he sees sense, for his own sake.

I suspected that he'd end up at another Italian team anyway. I mean, does he even speak another language? That is very important in his role.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What does him going to Inter and what his performance there could be have anything to do with what he accomplished here in 8+ years? If he shits the bed there, who cares. It doesn't change what he did as part of our resurgence.

Do your opinions of Vidal and Pogba change after they left, considering that neither one of them have been remotely close to the players they were when they were here? If they haven't changed, then why would any of our opinions change for Marotta based on what his performance is anywhere else?
Like I said before I think Marotta actually gets more credit than he deserves at times and I for one am truly excited to see how paratici does as i think he doesn't get enough credit if anything, bringing in the likes of Tevez, Vidal, Ronaldo... at least I won't go into next summer's mercato fearing the inevitable links to bonaventura and nocerino's of this world

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Like I said before I think Marotta actually gets more credit than he deserves at times and I for one am truly excited to see how paratici does as i think he doesn't get enough credit if anything, bringing in the likes of Tevez, Vidal, Ronaldo... at least I won't go into next summer's mercato fearing the inevitable links to bonaventura and nocerino's of this world
This based on what? What data is in the foundation of this mighty theory?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ferrari chief in line to replace Marotta at Juventus

1042768698-594x594.jpg

Ferrari team principal Maurizio Arrivabene is set to end his spell with the Formula One team to become the chief executive of football giants Juventus , according to reports in Italian media.

Arrivabene would replace Giuseppe Marotta in the role, who has announced he will step down at the end of this month.

61-year-old Arrivabene is already an independent board member at Juventus and has connections to the club through the family of chairman Andrea Agnelli, who own the Fiat automotive group.

Arrivabene has recently sounded dissatisfaction with the strategy at Ferrari, particularly with regards to the decision to move veteran Finnish driver Kimi Raikkonen on.

https://www.sportbusiness.com/sport-news/ferrari-chief-line-replace-marotta-juventus

BONSMOTS

Jul 14, 2006
Rumour from China (www.pptv.com) has it that Lippi has notified the Chinese Football Association of his decision to leave the China National Team for a position with the Juve managment after the Asian Cup in 2019. Not sure if he is replacing Marrota though, but surely Lippi would be a great help to tap the China market.

Apr 19, 2007
This based on what? What data is in the foundation of this mighty theory?
Its from the idea of every good player he attributes to someone else while every bad transfer especially in the first 2 years when we had to remantle the whole team in order to build a champions pedigree and made a few dumb purchases.But but but martinez was bad and Pirlo,Barzagli,Vidal and Pogba for a combined 14 mil was....?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)