Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Will sorely be missed, really hope this is for the best but I have huge respect to Marotta for his accomplishments. We would not be where we are today without him.

If Paratici wants his job - give it to him. I trust him equally much and I want to keep him for as long as possible. If this job would make him happy and want to stay with us, then give it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A lot of speculations at this point. Some rumors floating around that he was opposed to signing Ronaldo and that Agnelli is looking for manager more capable of increasing commercial income, handling business side of the club rather than transfer of players.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
A lot of speculations at this point. Some rumors floating around that he was opposed to signing Ronaldo and that Agnelli is looking for manager more capable of increasing commercial income, handling business side of the club rather than transfer of players.
If this is true then I'm guessing Angelli wants to turn us into a new galactico team. Basically more high profile signings going forward and less De Sciglio's.

Jul 13, 2010
In this case Agnelli clearly feels that the club needs to be more of a commercial thing rather than classic football team. He introduced new brand-logo, gave go-ahead for ronaldo and now thinks Marotta is holding the club down to be more popular in the world. And we really can't disagree to that, but I'd rather have Zidane for that and Marotta for the contract/scouting stuff. But we can't have both...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nothing to be shocked much.It's strictly bussines and is normal in nowdays football.I admire Beppe ultra high.Anyway we have Paraticci which is a monster working 24 hours a day.So we are covered here.Anyway I would like to know what the reason for this"divorce" is?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I had a feeling Beppe always had one eye on something else.
Now that's just mean! :D

--

I'm still very surprised that this is happening. I thought he'd stick here for a long, long time, especially after so many successful years. Huge risk for Juve to lose him at this point. But I guess it was Marotta's choice to leave because otherwise this move makes no sense whatsoever.

lamb sauce

May 28, 2018
Now that's just mean! :D

--

I'm still very surprised that this is happening. I thought he'd stick here for a long, long time, especially after so many successful years. Huge risk for Juve to lose him at this point. But I guess it was Marotta's choice to leave because otherwise this move makes no sense whatsoever.
i think he was going to retire next season or something.

but yeah this beast will be missed

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Napoli is the first team to already approach Marotta, who had dinner with some of their directors in a restaurant in Galleria Subalpina a day or two ago. Marotta was also seen yesterday telling a Napoli director "Let me reflect (on the proposal offered)." #CorSera

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This falls in line with Marchisio and Buffon departures, the club has become ruthless in their obsession with winning and Marotta is the latest to be kicked out with no fucks given, cant say I like this attitude. Too bad Beppe managed to renew fucking Khedira before leaving, his last deal for us is probably one of his worst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)