Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Zizou is one of the most influential figures in the game

Dont worry about his experience or know-how in the administration field as we'd have Paratici to take care of that and assist him anyway but we're looking to build our influence as a huge club on par with Real Madrid and Barca by bringing in CR and now Zidane

Every player's dream these days is to eventually end up playing for RM or Barca. Maybe this is part of a grander future plan to get to that stage where we can entice just about any player in the world to play for us.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
:rofl:please hell no ..

- - - Updated - - -

Zizou is one of the most influential figures in the game

Dont worry about his experience or know-how in the administration field as we'd have Paratici to take care of that and assist him anyway but we're looking to build our influence as a huge club on par with Real Madrid and Barca by bringing in CR and now Zidane

Every player's dream these days is to eventually end up playing for RM or Barca. Maybe this is part of a grander future plan to get to that stage where we can entice just about any player in the world to play for us.
I don't think Zidane is ready to give up coaching for CEO Job...Zidan has a great CV as a coach why he will give up that quickly and set next to Nedved ...no way

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bbilan fans on their forum craving for Beppe :ratcafe:

Stupids dont realize they have already hired a CEO

Maybe if they waited a little longer, Beppe could've given a serious thought

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Marotta hints Juve pushed him
By Football Italia staff
marotta-1708-award-epa_13.jpg

CEO Beppe Marotta hinted Juventus pushed him away and assured he has “no plans for the future.” Could Zinedine Zidane be coming in?
He announced after the 3-1 win over Napoli this evening that he would not feature in the list for the Board of Directors to be released on Monday.
His mandate ends on October 25 and it has not been renewed, but when Marotta spoke to Rai Sport afterwards, his comments hinted that it was not his decision.
“The club has decided to enact a period of profound renovation.”
The former Sampdoria director was asked if he has anything lined up after Juventus.
No plans for the future. I’ll stop, I guess.
There are increasing reports that President Andrea Agnelli is pushing Marotta out of the club.
Among the various reasons for this could be that Juve are eager not to lose Marotta’s right-hand man Fabio Paratici, who received proposals from the likes of Manchester United and even Roma.
Paratici would therefore be promoted as his heir.
Another interesting theory doing the rounds is that Agnelli has a deal with Zinedine Zidane to take over as CEO.
Zidane won three Champions League trophies on the trot at Real Madrid before announcing he would leave and could join his former club in Turin.
The Bianconeri recently announced they were running at a loss for the first time in several years, so it has been suggested they could bring in a CEO more suited to increasing revenue and less focused on signing players.
This would reflect the move made by Milan to poach Ivan Gazidis from Arsenal.
Max Allegri said in his Press conference that Marotta’s departure was “news to me too” and he’s not the only one, as several other figures close to the club have been left stunned.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Marotta hints Juve pushed him
By Football Italia staff
marotta-1708-award-epa_13.jpg

CEO Beppe Marotta hinted Juventus pushed him away and assured he has “no plans for the future.” Could Zinedine Zidane be coming in?
He announced after the 3-1 win over Napoli this evening that he would not feature in the list for the Board of Directors to be released on Monday.
His mandate ends on October 25 and it has not been renewed, but when Marotta spoke to Rai Sport afterwards, his comments hinted that it was not his decision.
“The club has decided to enact a period of profound renovation.”
The former Sampdoria director was asked if he has anything lined up after Juventus.
No plans for the future. I’ll stop, I guess.
There are increasing reports that President Andrea Agnelli is pushing Marotta out of the club.
Among the various reasons for this could be that Juve are eager not to lose Marotta’s right-hand man Fabio Paratici, who received proposals from the likes of Manchester United and even Roma.
Paratici would therefore be promoted as his heir.
Another interesting theory doing the rounds is that Agnelli has a deal with Zinedine Zidane to take over as CEO.
Zidane won three Champions League trophies on the trot at Real Madrid before announcing he would leave and could join his former club in Turin.
The Bianconeri recently announced they were running at a loss for the first time in several years, so it has been suggested they could bring in a CEO more suited to increasing revenue and less focused on signing players.
This would reflect the move made by Milan to poach Ivan Gazidis from Arsenal.
Max Allegri said in his Press conference that Marotta’s departure was “news to me too” and he’s not the only one, as several other figures close to the club have been left stunned.
So a yes man

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WOW WOW WOW!! :shocked::shocked2::shocked:

For sure something is happening and not just Beppe decided to leave in MID October ffs...
ZIdane?
Paratici promote?
Fall out with AA?

I guess we'll soon find out...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seems odd he mentions he is leaving without plans on what to do next.

That does make it sound like the club wanted him out rather than he wanted out. Perhaps the Agnellis fear Beppe is becoming too powerful a figure?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A rather far-fetched theory on my part, but what if the club is merely looking for someone with other credentials and another "style" going forward, now that the rules regarding player loans will change? Didn't we read a few days ago Juve has acquired and loaned out more players than any other club in Europe? Now this way of operating will no longer be possible to the same extent.

I don't think this may have been a deciding factor, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a factor nonetheless.

It's gonna be very interesting to learn more about what made the club decide not to renew his contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)