j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
No, Renewal decision from the board isn't including him which will be announced in 25 and he said he will discuses it with Angeli. so all not confirmed yet. i hope Angeli do something with this.
Juve, Marotta lascia: "Non sarò più a.d. bianconero. Le nostre strade si separano"

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I got the news from the official website ...news outlets all say whatever they wants...but officially check Juventus.com
Juventus.com has indeed published his statement, but in interviews which he himself gave tonight he was very clear that he is leaving Juventus and that "from now on our roads will separate."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that is fucking sad. marotta - along with agnelli and paratici - was the guarantee for an ever growing juventus during the last couple of years. i'd be devastated to see him at an other italian club.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
that is fucking sad. marotta - along with agnelli and paratici - was the guarantee for an ever growing juventus during the last couple of years. i'd be devastated to see him at an other italian club.
That or at another top european club. Cause that club, mark my words, will win everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)