Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Because i know Bonucci and i know Max, i believe with Bonucci on board our CL hopes gravely diminished.
Bonucci will make deadly mistakes against the strongest opposition and Max will make tactical sacrifices on the formation to fit him.
Having CR7 wasn't sure, that we would have won the CL, bit once in the next 2-3 years we prolly would, having someone to ruin our cohesion from the inside and render the occasional moment of brilliance from CR7 absolute, by conceding silly goals, just beats the purpose.
Beppe should oppose it primarily because it's a very bad move from managerial perspective, as young promising talents have insanely huge price tags these days, i feel betrayed and double disappointed because he made us believe, he gave us hope, all for nothing...

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Because i know Bonucci and i know Max, i believe with Bonucci on board our CL hopes gravely diminished.
Bonucci will make deadly mistakes against the strongest opposition and Max will make tactical sacrifices on the formation to fit him.
Having CR7 wasn't sure, that we would have won the CL, bit once in the next 2-3 years we prolly would, having someone to ruin our cohesion from the inside and render the occasional moment of brilliance from CR7 absolute, by conceding silly goals, just beats the purpose.
Beppe should oppose it primarily because it's a very bad move from managerial perspective, as young promising talents have insanely huge price tags these days, i feel betrayed and double disappointed because he made us believe, he gave us hope, all for nothing...
Well then you may want to change the location in your profile

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:lol:

:heart:

Just how I like my CRONIOS

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Bianconero_Aus

Look at his location. :rofl:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Because unless you are completely oblivious, you understand there is a "big picture" and context to each transfer.

As soon as Ronaldo was signed, Higgy needed to be offloaded. No one wanted him but Milan, and we managed to get a CB who was considered top 3-5 in all football just last summer in the mix.

So context says upgrading Higuain to Ronaldo, and Caldara to Bonucci means we are massively improved. But keep crying. I'd much rather be a worse team just because we need to punish that traitor :baus: :lol:
So no one but Milan wanted a top striker on loan and we are supposed to be over the moon to get a CB who was considered top 3-5 in all football just last summer for approximately 45 mln (valuation of Caldara +/-). It just makes me wonder, nobody but Milan wanted a top 3-5 CB in the world for 35-40mln last year yet we're making a coup in getting him after a flop season for even more money when we don't even need him :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So no one but Milan wanted a top striker on loan and we are supposed to be over the moon to get a CB who was considered top 3-5 in all football just last summer for approximately 45 mln (valuation of Caldara +/-). It just makes me wonder, nobody but Milan wanted a top 3-5 CB in the world for 35-40mln last year yet we're making a coup in getting him after a flop season for even more money when we don't even need him :lol:
Bonucci only wanted Juve. Refused to move out of Italy. We had Milan over a barrel. Beppe went in with no lube. :D

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Yes nobody wanted Higuain. What's so difficult to understand about that? Not many clubs can afford Higuain to begin with, most of them aren't looking for a striker, those who are have other options. That's why he now plays at a club that hasn't played in the CL for 6 years.

His value is low relativity to his cost, given his age and because he showed signs of decline last season. His expenses are a burden for us, so we wanted to get rid of him at all cost.

And it's not a classical loan, given that Milan pays 18m-20m just for that one year. That's the opposite of a risk-free loan as you imply it is. Plus in all likelihood there is already an agreement for Milan to sign Higuain permanently, the reason why it's loan with option rather than obligation is because of FFP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)