campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juventino★★★;5601514 said:
look at the players they signed in return
Our signings are clearly better. I'd easily take Pjanic, Dybala, Higuain, Khedira, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Costa, Bernardeschi and Cuadrado over Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Alonso, Moses, Batshuayi, Pedro and Kante (although Kante is a top, top signing)

Nov 1, 2002
Our signings are clearly better. I'd easily take Pjanic, Dybala, Higuain, Khedira, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Costa, Bernardeschi and Cuadrado over Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Alonso, Moses, Batshuayi, Pedro and Kante (although Kante is a top, top signing)
I agree, but what i meant is that they replace players with the same quality if not better,

i don't think any team would get rid of Vidal and Bonucci and even Pogba so easy

just imagine having both Pogba and Vidal with the last season squad... then adding 1 or 2 world class players every year

it's becoming frustrating to lose 1 world class player every year instead of completing a squad of world class players with them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juventino★★★;5601548 said:
I agree, but what i meant is that they replace players with the same quality if not better,

i don't think any team would get rid of Vidal and Bonucci and even Pogba so easy

just imagine having both Pogba and Vidal with the last season squad... then adding 1 or 2 world class players every year

it's becoming frustrating to lose 1 world class player every year instead of completing a squad of world class players with them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Im still unhappy about the Vidal transfer, less so about Pogba and Bonucci, since we sold the former for a then world record fee and the latter because his relationship with Allegri was beyond repair (like Costa at Chelsea). I agree that Juve must be more assertive at keeping players, but calling us a club with a small mentality is uncalled for imo.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The Vidal transfer is the only one that really hurt. But that's the risk you run when your policy is to sell players a year too early instead of a year too late. In the long run, that's how you avoid becoming the post-treble Inter team but along the way you might give up a good player.

But as the years go by you should be stockpiling young players so hopefully you don't have to buy and sell as often. And I think that's what we're doing.

Nov 1, 2002
Im still unhappy about the Vidal transfer, less so about Pogba and Bonucci, since we sold the former for a then world record fee and the latter because his relationship with Allegri was beyond repair (like Costa at Chelsea). I agree that Juve must be more assertive at keeping players, but calling us a club with a small mentality is uncalled for imo.
I'm still unhappy about them all because we didn't replace them with same quality players and small mentality was meant about Marotta not the club.

Moggi reaction to Bonucci transfer is what should have been done. it's the best way to let the players focus on the game instead of acting like celebs and whine about other stuff.

Bayern rejected requests from Robben and Ribery before they forced them to stay and won the CL

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Matic was sold a month ago. Unless Conte fucked off again, thats under his tenure
Bububabakokoyoyo is the single most overrated Monaco player.
Robben and Ribery didnt disrespect the coach and upset the dressing room. Bonucci and alves were. We removed the issue.
Vidal was sold cause we didnt want a rampant drunk anymore. Vidal still didnt manage to reach a level anything close to what he reached at juventus.
Pogba was sold and we got Higuain+Pjanic, which made us go straight to the CL final the season after. Pjanic has been incredible, while Pogba is still poor.

I like these illiterates disrespecting Marotta. He build a proper CL contender from the ground up, despite the horrible financial climate in italy. We also didnt go down the path of the other last great italian teams, who went fucking bankrupt as they couldnt sustain.
We are sustaining. We are here to remain. No, marotta isnt going to sign your latest masturbation picture. And he could sell anyone at any point. And we'll remain great

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And it's precisely delusion/blind optimism like this, and such extreme bias, that irritates and annoys.
8 years of Guiseppe Marotta

- 6 Scudetto's
- 3 Coppa Italia
- 3 Supercoppa Italia
- 2 CL finals

Summary :
12 trophee's in 8 years time
went to the CL final, sold the midfield and build a new team to reach the final again 2 years later

You not accepting his incredible ability, is delusion, blind negativism and extreme bias.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Look at his final game at Juve stadium, when he walk around the pitch and take the scarf.

Most of BOD and Conte just stay still, DP doesn't even give Conte a hug, tos, or whatever, just walk past him and shake the guy behind conte.

For what it worth we can only guessing before DP, or others came up and tell the story.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Come on guys. Be nice; don't get him banned ;)

Yes, Zach, I acknowledge his accomplishments, but your assumption that we can keep selling our best players and maintain a winning philosophy is borderline arrogant. We should be looking to keep our best players, establish a foundation and build upon it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Look at his final game at Juve stadium, when he walk around the pitch and take the scarf.

Most of BOD and Conte just stay still, DP doesn't even give Conte a hug, tos, or whatever, just walk past him and shake the guy behind conte.

For what it worth we can only guessing before DP, or others came up and tell the story.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Del Piero was not replaced by fucking Anelka or ms underpants

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Come on guys. Be nice; don't get him banned ;)

Yes, Zach, I acknowledge his accomplishments, but your assumption that we can keep selling our best players and maintain a winning philosophy is borderline arrogant. We should be looking to keep our best players, establish a foundation and build upon it.
We dont just sell our best players. We sell players when it suits us or the team.

ex1
Past : When Baggio was here, we shipped him for a young dp. Nobody complains today, except those 3 guys that adore baggio
Marotta : When Tevez wanted to leave for family reasons, we saw the insane potential in Dybala. We let tevez go and got Bentacur and Dybala

ex2
Past : Zidane hated juventus and had an undying love for Madrid. So did his slutwife. Zidane left. We got Buffon, Thuram and Nedved. A club legend, a black guy and a ballon d'or winner
Marotta : Pogba hated performance and left for Manchester cunt. We got Higuain and Pjanic. Juve went straight to the Cl final the season after. if we had a lil depth (or Marchisio) could have gotten a trebble

ex3
Past : Zambrotta was great here. but old. Calciopoli shipped him to Barcelona, where he was a major flop. Same when he went to milan
Marotta : Vidal was returning half decent from his knee injury, but caused alot of alcohol induced issues. We cashed in. At bayern, Vidal never played better then the price we sold him for.

ex4
Past : Players who create trouble, tends to get booted out
Marotta : Bonucci and his NPD issues caused big issues in the dressing room. Rumors of cardiff exist. We have Rugani in the stands however. We decided to remove the problem and we'll see next year how it turned out.

ex4
We dont sell unless we want to

- Dybala : many offers, still here
- Sandro : many offers, retarded high for a fullback, still here
- Pogba : refused offers for a while, sold when the time was right
- Vidal : refused when he was amazing, sold when he was in decay, still didnt play for more then we sold him for
- Bonucci : many offers. Didnt sold him untill Rugani is somewhat ready, and his issues became too large.

We arent a seller team. We can sell anyone at any time if it benefits the team. We dont sell to sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)