Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If higuain cost more than debile ima be mad
guys it's always been that way with taxes and so on i just wonder why juventus announced how much would they get after taxes

- - - Updated - - -

Torino, 28 luglio 2015 – Juventus Football Club S.p.A. comunica di aver perfezionato l’accordo con la società FC Bayern München AG per la cessione a titolo definitivo del diritto alle prestazioni sportive del calciatore Arturo Pardo Vidal per un importo di € 37 milioni pagabili in 2 anni. Tale operazione genera un effetto economico positivo di circa € 31,7 milioni.

Il corrispettivo a favore di Juventus potrà peraltro incrementarsi di massimi € 3 milioni a seguito del raggiungimento di determinati obiettivi sportivi.
See? sold for 37 and +31.7 after taxes.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
See? sold for 37 and +31.7 after taxes.
Then why for Vidal it's 5.3ml wich represents roughly 15% taxes. And for Pogba we are talking about 25mi/30mil wich represents 30% of the fee ??

Is it because it's a different % of taxes for a differents blocks of money ?

Something doesn't add up.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Or perhaps we looked at the teams who have been winning the CL for the last 4 years... Bayern-Madrid-Barca-Madrid... and we saw that modern football is trending more and more towards attacking... none of these teams had or have the best midfields out there... they had/have solid midfields, with brilliant attacks and wide play.

So we upgraded our wings and our attack over the last two summers.

Asamoah/Evra+Isla/Lichtsteiner --- >>> Sandro + Alves is an absolutely massive upgrade, especially as far as attacking goes...

And Tevez + Morata/Llorente ----->>> Dybala +Higuain looks like quite the upgrade too...

Again, it's wait and see though. But perhaps we decided to shift the strengths of this team.

It looks a little drastic to me, but... this season's CL shall tell the true tale. Anything less than Semifinals will be very disappointing in my eyes.
I also think our board went totally aware in that dirección but like u example, all those UCL winners have a way better MF that our current one and only if we manage to keep fit sami and cheesio we would have a real chance

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I see what you mean, if we follow the capital gains model we have to take his sale price minus his total cost then take the 30%
It depends on the tax system in Italy and accounting standard. My guess is that we get taxed on the difference between sale value and residual book value, meaning cost - amortizations. But maybe we update the book value of the players when they sign a new contract and write some goodwill. idk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
By easy no you mean contract extension?
IIRC they first said NO. Masche just said I don't wanna fight with my current Team and then they offer the new contract. I don't think It was just a better contract issue. Javier was angry for all those taxes problems.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Then why for Vidal it's 5.3ml wich represents roughly 15% taxes. And for Pogba we are talking about 25mi/30mil wich represents 30% of the fee ??

Is it because it's a different % of taxes for a differents blocks of money ?

Something doesn't add up.
honestly i dunno but we bought Vidal for 12m and when we sold him the books value was 0 so i can only guess that it was 31m after taxes.
It's not my field sorry

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I still dont think he is able to sell well.

Llorente, Tevez, Coman, Vidal and now Pogba went for too little. There is a few more i have missed.
Coman and Pogba too little? Pogba is a transfer record, what do you expect?
He is hyped up by the media, but he is just a good midfielder for his age. His is nowhere near Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldo and (I will get hated for saying this probably) Marchisio yet (for me, Marchisio is the king of our midfield the last two seasons).
Vidal, I agree, I was also surprised, but again, I am afraid this has to do with some personal issues between him and Juve. Tevez really wanted to leave and Juventus allowed him the opportunity. Stupid business wise? Yes, I think so. But I think that Tevez and Juve had such a good relation, they agreed.
Llorente had some high wages and Juve needed some financial space in this section. Probably there was no interest in him whatsoever so they took their loss.
In business, sometimes you make a mistake and you need to take your loss. This is the case with Llorente probably.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
honestly i dunno but we bought Vidal for 12m and when we sold him the books value was 0 so i can only guess that it was 31m after taxes.
It's not my field sorry
I found the information on Vidal in the annual report.
Price: 37m
Price present value: 36.217m
Net book value: 4.349m
Solidarity crap: 0.882m
Net positive effect : 31m.

Also, Pogba's book value was 4.3m at the beginning of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I don't see any taxes being mentioned here, and the solidarity fee should be around 2.5% in this case, it appears we paid Raiola ~25m out of the 105 we received.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)