Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
@Bianconero_Aus

Promised. #MoreSmileys

My day started with some quality
. Released a kraken there. Right after that I went to Pogba thread to
if there's anything new. His agent,
, does all the
. Pogs is not saying much. That got me worried. Some say that United and Juve already made a
. I was furious and decided to
, just to clear my mind. I love Pogs. But then again, I thought Vidal won't leave us, but he decided to join
. Yeah,
. According to Sky, Beppe is trying to keep him, which would be fucking
. We'd have a good
at United fans. But, it doesn't look good now
. 120m is a LOT of money. I just hope they won't include that Belgium shit
in this deal. Just saying. I have to believe in Bepps. He's got this shit
. We're waiting for Gonzalo. I hope Milan wont hijack this deal. Nah, they won't, both Milan clubs are basically dead,
. Let's go for another title. Soon we'll have 4
on our jerseys. It's a good time to be a Juventino. Anyway, I
stinks.gif
so much, I need to take a
. Love you guys

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All the teens in that music video look so innocent and cute. Now, that's how you do a beautiful catchy song. Rebecca Black, what an artist :tup:

@DAiDEViL's gif is also top-notch :lol2:
What the $#@! is wrong with you? This song is one of the catchiest, most fun songs ever. Pure, sweet, innocent, wonderful entertainment.

I, for one, love it. :heart:
come on guys get a grip of urselves

HAHAHAH da fkkk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus

Promised. #MoreSmileys

My day started with some quality
. Released a kraken there. Right after that I went to Pogba thread to
if there's anything new. His agent,
, does all the
. Pogs is not saying much. That got me worried. Some say that United and Juve already made a
. I was furious and decided to
, just to clear my mind. I love Pogs. But then again, I thought Vidal won't leave us, but he decided to join
. Yeah,
. According to Sky, Beppe is trying to keep him, which would be fucking
. We'd have a good
at United fans. But, it doesn't look good now
. 120m is a LOT of money. I just hope they won't include that Belgium shit
in this deal. Just saying. I have to believe in Bepps. He's got this shit
. We're waiting for Gonzalo. I hope Milan wont hijack this deal. Nah, they won't, both Milan clubs are basically dead,
. Let's go for another title. Soon we'll have 4
on our jerseys. It's a good time to be a Juventino. Anyway, I
stinks.gif
so much, I need to take a
. Love you guys
Fucking amazing Gaginator :rofl: Amazing use of smilies, it must be said!

- - - Updated - - -

FFS ::lol3:: Epic.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So with Higuain already bought and from what it looks, that Brazilian guy that looks like a tranny also likely to come for some 20m euro, we bought players for 177.5 million euro (Higuain 90, Pjanic 32, Pjaca 23, Batitranny 20, Lemina 9.5 and Benatia 3).

So far we sold Morata for 30 and a bunch of irrelevants for 7.1, which takes us to 37.1.

We're in minus of 140.4 million euro.

With Higuain and Batitranny we have a squad of 27 players. The squad must have 25 players, 4 of which must be homegrown. We have two home grown right now. This means that in order to satisfy the rules we must sell 4 players from the current 27 men squad.

In the most optimistic version, these 4 players are Neto (8-10 mil euro) Zaza (20-25 mil euro), Pereyra (15-20 million euro) and one more midfielder (Hernanes for 5-6, Sturaro for 10-15 or Asamoah for 10-15). The highest amount we can get for these 4 players would be ~65-70 million euro.

To sum up, we're still in minus of 70-80 million euro.

Perhaps we can do this. We are after all a club that buys for more than what it sells for. Last year we bought for some 57 million more than what we sold for.

But it's much more likely that we'll sell Pogba
THIS.

Just do the math. There's a 99% chance Pogba is gone. Marotta did the right way: to fill in for his departure, he used the money to improve the team in one of the few starting positions it was possible (starting RB - Dani Alves and starting CF - Higuain), while also improving much needed depth in defense (Benatia) and providing a player that possibly will move the team to a 4 men defense (Pjaca). In a 4 men defense, Pogba would be held more accountable for defensive reasons (like in France), thus reducing the loss.

Most importantly, despite the uniqueness of what Pogba offers (huge athleticism + physicality + technique + creativity/vision), he was replaced by Pjanic, who matches him in the creative and vision aspect - something very rare to find and his most important trait.

Now, he has to come up with a plan to replace Marchisio and, most importantly, he still needs to improve Khedira's position, providing more dynamism/athleticism lost with Pogba's departure. We need 2 midfielders to replace what he used to give us, and Pjanic is the perfect start.

With Pogba gone for 120M, we'd still have more 40/50M for transfers - not considering possible selling of Zaza/Mandzukic, Pereyra, Lemina.

So it's enough to get a high profile mid like Rakitic, for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)