Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Stingy man penny pincher loan with option to loan Beppe actually paid 100m for a player. I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :heart:
2 Summers ago we were broke as fuck and could barely afford anyone now Beppe is splashing the cash like his life depends on it. If we keep Pogba and this deal happens then fuck me we have to be one of the favourites for the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Goes without saying.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember people saying he was provincial because he came from a provincial team.

Well. They stand corrected.

Apr 19, 2007
To be fair he had to completely rebuild this team as if he was at a provincial side that just sold all their best players. We were depleted and without an identity when he arrived. Of course quantity was the solution and guess what it worked. But now there is a base in place of young players that are good and if they dont work out still keep value(Peryera, Asamaoh,Zaza,Rugani etc) Now he has the ability to sell if he needs to and also add quality signings to really improve the squad. People forget the distance we came in 5 years

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Goes without saying.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember people saying he was provincial because he came from a provincial team.

Well. They stand corrected.
There is surely little upside to signing a 28 year old player for close to 100m euros. This deal only works if we win the CL. Pogba sale or not. Happy we got him, but the risk is huge, and the pay off is par for the course. The player isn't commercial enough to warrant the price. His realistic value going by today's inflated market rate is about 60m as far as I'm concerned. I can't say this is a good deal for Juve going purely by the price-value proposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)