Aug 2, 2005
Sad how hate to a player makes you(some members here) wish the worste for you're own team!!! :sergio:
everyone would love to see Juve on top of the world, and of course if we signed Zlatan again, I'll cheer for him like I cheer for Amauri, but for sure if he score the most valuable and most beautiful goal ever, I will not be happy for him, and I will be happy for the team only.

Anyway, if u read such comments, it is an express of hate for the player only.. and be sure that if he will be someday in the future a juve player, everyone who hates him will be happy for the quality he will bring to team ONLY.

I hope u got the point

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Eeeer, he was born in Malmo and only visited Bosnia maybe twice in his life :shifty:

Yeah and?:lol:

Oh lighten up guys! just messing here. Even if Zlatan did come back i wouldnt embrace him with open arms in the slightest. I support the club as a whole your right the team does come first but like cannavaro coming back i just chose to ignore he was even playing and complimented on the ones who really stayed. Im not at all or ever will be Fickle! Forgive maybe? yes but never forget. And lets not cry and start an argument here as a few of you do. Its what i think, and there is no right or wrong. Just my feelings towards it, thats all.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
everyone would love to see Juve on top of the world, and of course if we signed Zlatan again, I'll cheer for him like I cheer for Amauri, but for sure if he score the most valuable and most beautiful goal ever, I will not be happy for him, and I will be happy for the team only.

Anyway, if u read such comments, it is an express of hate for the player only.. and be sure that if he will be someday in the future a juve player, everyone who hates him will be happy for the quality he will bring to team ONLY.

I hope u got the point
Trust me I got the point. And I was not referring to you..

Ofc it's only about Juve!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I like Marotta, I believe and hope he does well but some of the moves he made since getting the job are not the best, especially from a financial point of view. Paying Trezeguet's wage in another club, not even trying to bring Cassano for free when we needed him, selling Diego for 15m with a 10m loss after seeing him only one season(!) and if we don't end up signing Quag now after his injury we've basically payed 5m for a one year loan. Loans are called loans for a reason and they shouldn't cost anything.
for these reasons alone, the man is a fucking idiot

not to mention that he just signed an over-the-hill useless striker, to compliment our other two in the same catagory (Amauri and IQ), for big money

PLEASE ANDREA, BRING MOGGI BACK !!!!!!

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I believe in Marotta, he should complete his genious plans and strengthen our defense now by signing Barzagli, Zaccardo, and Oddo. He already did amazing job on the offense, so no worries there.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
For fuck sake please bring quality fullbacks, this team will still suffer with the clowns we have, Dzeko or Torres or the best striker out there, nothing will change with these fullbacks, when the fuck will he realize this??

Mar 9, 2006
19 rounds 2010 = 33 points = Cannavaro, Grosso, Caceres, Diego, Melo = 50 mln on transfers
19 rounds 2011 = 31 points = 12 new players = 50 mln on transfers

we are in top5 expenditures right after City, Madrid e Barcelona but we can't win against fuckin Bologna, Neapul and other fuckin shit teams!!How can u spend 100mlns in 2 season but win nothin'?!?!
and what we got at this moment - we lost our idols Camoranesi e Trezeguet,replace them with new players,but we have less points than last season! what the fuck?! fuckin' shit.........WORK MAROTTA WORK damn sell Motta, Traore, De Ceglie, Grosso, Grygera, Manninger, Amoori ---> GET THE FUCK OUT from here all together, there a lot of decent players Tremoulinas, Pazzini, Ziegler, Rakitic, Sanchez, Isla, Cossu, Inler, G. Rossi.........fuck 6 seasons without trophies :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)