Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Even besides that , you could see some very wrong decisions were being made. Good we let go of Camo/Canna/the rest. But bad we didn't replace them adequatly. Who is trez's replacement, don't say amauri cause I'll laugh. And before you say Quaq outscored diego, they are not the same type of players. A Diego next to a pazzini, would have raped, and why let go of Giovinco only for us to run out of LW's ? Also besides bonucci we panicked bought the defence, motta? rinaudo? traore? we could have bought van der wiel, beck etc

Dec 31, 2008
10 January 2011

Marotta: «Many available points to be scored»

«We are not having a dramatic time». Giuseppe Marotta’s message is clear: the two defeats suffered against Parma and Napoli should not live down the positive outcomes achieved by Juventus during the last months and, just in view of the excellent work done, the team will be certainly able to collect quite soon. «Being quiet and working hard is the best we can do - the sports GM stated at the end of the meeting of referees and representatives of the Italian Serie A teams which occurred in Rome - Unfortunately we had several accidents and a very little luck».

«There are many available points to be scored - Marotta asserts - Roma closed the first round at 13 points far from Inter last year, but they only lost the championship against Sampdoria. Our future is still uncertain and these defeats are to be our lesson and make us think over».

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Should have kept diego
I love Diego and all but I don't like looking backwards and regretting things. I was angry to see Diego leave but it happened.

Forget Diego, focus on what you have right now and lets get this back on the right track is the best solution.

Saying we should have kept Diego or Seba is poor excuse to our poor form IMHO.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2840222 said:
19 rounds 2010 = 33 points = Cannavaro, Grosso, Caceres, Diego, Melo = 50 mln on transfers
19 rounds 2011 = 31 points = 12 new players = 50 mln on transfers

we are in top5 expenditures right after City, Madrid e Barcelona but we can't win against fuckin Bologna, Neapul and other fuckin shit teams!!How can u spend 100mlns in 2 season but win nothin'?!?!
and what we got at this moment - we lost our idols Camoranesi e Trezeguet,replace them with new players,but we have less points than last season! what the fuck?! fuckin' shit.........WORK MAROTTA WORK damn sell Motta, Traore, De Ceglie, Grosso, Grygera, Manninger, Amoori ---> GET THE FUCK OUT from here all together, there a lot of decent players Tremoulinas, Pazzini, Ziegler, Rakitic, Sanchez, Isla, Cossu, Inler, G. Rossi.........fuck 6 seasons without trophies :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
This puts everything into perspective - all this money for more and more mediocre players

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He made a huge number of shady transfers so far. He made some good ones, Aquilani, Quag and Krasic.

Leandro Rinaudo
Panic buy, I hadn't even heard from this guy. We signed him just before the end of the transfer market. Bari wanted him, relegation fighting team, it says something when you're competing with Bari to sign a player. I dont think the lad has got any value to this team.

Armand Traore
Panic buy, left back signed at the end of the summer. Loan without an option to buy, are you kidding me? What's the point in playing him, he wont give it his all because he knows he's going back to the Arse and if we play him we develop Wenger's player? Rather develop your own De Ceglie..

Marco Motta
We needed fullbacks we've got him. I think it means something if Udinese are loaning their player and Ranieri letting Casetti play instead. It's a loan deal but Marotta should have signed better fullbacks.

Jorge Martinez
Injured therefor not able to judge him. but the transfer was shady, if we make Pepe's move permanent we've spend 22 million euros on our left wing with one player not being a winger (Martinez) and one not being a left winger (Pepe). He's played hopelessly out of position in a four four two formation. Couldn't he pull of a loan in deal this? I have to say Martinez was pretty good last year, one of the fastest players in Serie A, although I'm not questioning the player, it wasn't a needed transfer. I'm reserving my harsh judgement in this transfer (well a bit) but if stays this way..

Letting Trezeguet go and signing Toni
I don't know the story behind Trezeguet's departure but signing Toni for his replacement isn't anything good. We're still paying his wages, why? We're not paying Camo's wages? The 1.5M that is going to be spend on Toni's wages this year plus Trez being payed by us? 6M wages on one half competent striker? I would've wished Marotta did everything to keep Trezeguet, he said he respected the 12 months on his contract.

Selling Diego for that price
Woeful player, but making a 12.5 million loss after one year? I'm happy with his departure, but the lad was memorable in the Bundesliga and you couldn't go over 15.5M?

Jul 2, 2006
He made a huge number of shady transfers so far. He made some good ones, Aquilani, Quag and Krasic.

Leandro Rinaudo
Panic buy, I hadn't even heard from this guy. We signed him just before the end of the transfer market. Bari wanted him, relegation fighting team, it says something when you're competing with Bari to sign a player. I dont think the lad has got any value to this team.

Armand Traore
Panic buy, left back signed at the end of the summer. Loan without an option to buy, are you kidding me? What's the point in playing him, he wont give it his all because he knows he's going back to the Arse and if we play him we develop Wenger's player? Rather develop your own De Ceglie..

Marco Motta
We needed fullbacks we've got him. I think it means something if Udinese are loaning their player and Ranieri letting Casetti play instead. It's a loan deal but Marotta should have signed better fullbacks.

Jorge Martinez
Injured therefor not able to judge him. but the transfer was shady, if we make Pepe's move permanent we've spend 22 million euros on our left wing with one player not being a winger (Martinez) and one not being a left winger (Pepe). He's played hopelessly out of position in a four four two formation. Couldn't he pull of a loan in deal this? I have to say Martinez was pretty good last year, one of the fastest players in Serie A, although I'm not questioning the player, it wasn't a needed transfer. I'm reserving my harsh judgement in this transfer (well a bit) but if stays this way..

Letting Trezeguet go and signing Toni
I don't know the story behind Trezeguet's departure but signing Toni for his replacement isn't anything good. We're still paying his wages, why? We're not paying Camo's wages? The 1.5M that is going to be spend on Toni's wages this year plus Trez being payed by us? 6M wages on one half competent striker? I would've wished Marotta did everything to keep Trezeguet, he said he respected the 12 months on his contract.

Selling Diego for that price
Woeful player, but making a 12.5 million loss after one year? I'm happy with his departure, but the lad was memorable in the Bundesliga and you couldn't go over 15.5M?
Letting Criscito go and getting stuck with Grosso

Letting Giovinco go for free

Letting Candreva go and searching for a new midfielder

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You can't blaim Marotta for Crishito nor for having Grosso in the squad. One's a bitch and the latter was Secco's work.
Giovinco? Fuck him, the kid has got high hopes for a short fella.
Candreva could've stayed, but the 15 million buy out was way too much another loan would be nice however.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2840222 said:
19 rounds 2010 = 33 points = Cannavaro, Grosso, Caceres, Diego, Melo = 50 mln on transfers
19 rounds 2011 = 31 points = 12 new players = 50 mln on transfers
From what I worked out in a thread on another forum:

2009/10 - Spent: €57m Sold: €20m
2010/11 - Spent: €57m Sold: €45m

We could have used an extra €25m swing this season for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)