HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i will save any insult for this guy till the end of this Mercato either he is so fuckin' smart or so stupid.. but my feelings goes with the smart option..i hope he does the right thing cause our club is already damaged and we can't handle any more damage for the sake of our team.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
What's the big problem with selling diego? I know he's the best we've got but he didn't change alot, as much as I want him to stay, I'm still glad we're doing some changes, and I don't think he's stupid enough to take out our best player for nothing. I still hope Diego stays though. Like I said before Its obvious he improved.

Mar 28, 2007
And? Im a fan of Diego but Im much bigger fan of Juventus Football Club.

Too many knobs on this forum are all fanboys for certain players, it makes me wonder do you even really love the club? Players come and go.
agree with you. players come and go.. juventus as a club should come first. i wish diego stay too but if he is going to be sold.. i'm ok with it but not replacing him with di natale..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ive never said I agree with Marotta and what he is doing in regards to Diego, (esp if were replacing him with Di Natale), but people who only follow clubs for certain players and then change teams whenever their "favourites" go to other clubs are parasites, and should be treated as such.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Ive never said I agree with Marotta and what he is doing in regards to Diego, (esp if were replacing him with Di Natale), but people who only follow clubs for certain players and then change teams whenever their "favourites" go to other clubs are parasites, and should be treated as such.
god damn right you are, they are bugs

bahraini

May 20, 2003
the only thing which bugs me , when we wanted dzeko we had such a pain, they never made anythign easy for us , and when they wanted Diego, we gave him for cheap and for the price they wanted...

WHY JUST TELL ME WHY???
did Juve became a low class club??
that a stupid club like Wolfsburg force us to their condition??

and ppl blame us why we still love moggi and cant wait to see him back..

no body on those days could stop us from taking wat we want, and sell the price of wat we want..

as am sad for selling diegi and never give him a 2nd chance, but am not against selling a player for better future, BUT NOT THIS WAY..

Marotta , with this u blew everything good uve done ..

anyway, i dont know why we picked marotta, when we had Pierpaolo Marino,
this guy is the true next transfer guru, reminds me alot of Moggi..

god i cant stop writing am so pissed of, above all this , we let Giovinco go..

i really wish di natali doesnt come, and give a slap to Marotta face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)