PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It makes perfect sense, why lo Monaco was keep on talking about Martinez bigging him up etc, once the deal was pretty much made. He couldnt believe his words when marotta agreed to meet his valuation. Well done lo Monaco, maybe we should hire lo Monaco next.

All said though I dont think for one minute secco is better than marotta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I will judge him when I see final transfer moves.

To see if Diego and Trez leave. And to see who comes if that happens.

At this point it looks like Marotta is one of the biggest disasters.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
that's exactly it. everyone is critisizing move and money calling him useless based on a few mickey mouse games. plus all pressure is on krasic aquilani and new signing replacement for diego. this guy will be pressure free to shine.

this guy is going to explode. He going to be better than all our other signing.

u furious i called it first?
So your so sure of this that you'll leave if it doesn't turn out to be true?

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I'd actually take back Secco with open arms..at least he had a brain big enough to see that we needed Diego, This fucking Pirate wants to get rid of him and buy players like Di Natale who, while is a good player, he's going to be 33! we need to invest in younger players

Marotta is extremely incompetent and I can see another failure this year

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If he sells Diego and not replace with him Cassano, he's gone next year.
Marotta will be judged on selling the useless players which so far was only Poulsen. Grosso's greasy ass is still getting paid, so is Zebina's bitchslapping hands. Camo was close to moving 3 times, Grygera rejected Ajax, the 3rd CB is a mistery, LB never improved. De Ceglie is just awful as our starter LB. Fuck the guy and his fetisj for Italian players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)