Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Potentially.....but for their current market value, right now, what are Ekdal and Giovinco worth?
of course potential, but it is almost certain that gios price woll race again once he gets the chance to play and impress!
Atm it is this worst possible moment to commit half of his contract, no matter if we plan to keep him or sell.
I dont understand the reason why we have to concede the half of him just right now, can you?
We have nothing tp lose if we dont concede his half and just loan him, or at least loan him with double the clause for his half and then sell him cheap if he fails at parma.
How exactly parma managed to force at conceeding a potential profit?

I dont fisagree with the loan or current estimatoon of his price but with the right to lose half of his contract for no particularly good reason.

If it was tiago or smth its ok, but not our most promising profit maker!

We bought bonucci exactly when he was young and hyped, he might never get that expensive in his life and at worst case scenario bari made a solid profit out of him!

We are still failing at commerce and the bad part was that this happens in itsly with hypothetically much more inferior teams ...
This should not happen to a great team, with a great t manager, we are supposedly opting to become an international once again in the future and yet we cant even control our backguard atm...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's either you or giovanotti. But no, I don't...you two are my favourite pass time.
come to think of it, 80% of your posts are a frustrated attempt to tease other posters.
Pardon me for trying to reason with you,
just avoid my posts pls and let some of the more serious posters to interact with me, before you derail the debate with your mockery.

I m not asking you to cease being, what you are, just give me the chance for a decent debate for some of the ongoing matters.
Consider that unlike you my time is limited, i can barely have the time to adress some of the important isuues that trouble us, let alone "argue" with you .
After i complete my special training, i ll commit my self to your mind games to compensate!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Since you asked in such a polite matter I will not consider your request, maybe you should ignore my posts. I am not a moderator anymore and you can add me to your ignore list and save yourself all the troubles.

Keep whining!

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I wouldn't mind us selling him for the right price as he forces us to play a certain why I don't like why can't he be a cam? and not a second striker? I want martinez to be the second striker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)