Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We lack quality at several positions. I doubt we'll fight for top 3 unless we buy at least 2 (but it's actually 3) more players (for starting XI).

New LB, AMR and a CB back up is a must IMO. There is no need for Dzeko now when we have to fill those holes.

Storari

Motta - Chiellini - Bonucci - De Ceglie

Pepe - Marchisio - Melo - Martinez/Lanza

Diego

Amauri

With that to win Scudetto? I doubt.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
left side needs refinement for sure, but otherwise, that team can win the league...Pepe may not be special, but he will run all day and get into scoring positions

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
This transfer campaign promised so much and has delivered nothing but pain!

Bonnucci Great, Motta Great, Martinez and Pepe good back ups that look like they will now start, Storari Good, Lanza (why not Gia?)

Out, Camo, Grygera, Grosso, Poulsen, Canna - Good, Gia (frustrating will dominate for Parma), Tiago Hopefully

We need a quality LB, RW and then we can focus on another striker if Amauri fails again!

A concern I see if all 3 are fit, Melo, Sissoko and Marchisio who starts? Luckily Poulsen is gone or there would have been more headaches here!

Bloody Genoa have done better then us with Ranocchia, Veloso, Rafinha, Zuculini, Chico and Toni and Gergely Rudolf for FREE!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
true true, but i see potential in this squad, really its a big task that marotta has.
I know what you're saying, Salv, in fact I agree with you. As everyone is saying here, with a good LB, Krasic and another decent CB we'd be a competitive team.

Mar 24, 2006
I do agree , we are not going to win the Scudetto with Amauri starting ahead of our attacking force , we need real poacher like Trezeguet , hope he will stays healthy .

another capable CM to fill Poulsen place and 1 additional CB and reasonable LB , we are set . fuck Merda , we are the best .

Forza Juventus .

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
and then a dzeko and perhaps another great winger and we are a WC team IMO. or close to it.
I won't go as far as saying we'd be world class though. I'd be very happy if I see a good compact team playing with the right tactic with every player knowing what he's supposed to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)