Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
That's why i said iirc, i think someone here said he was the one that brought Candreva. I personally didn't found anything special about him, obviously he could move the ball and do more thinking than most of the retards you used last season though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The problem with Candreva is that it indeed was 8m Euros but for HALF his contract, so he was valued around 16m.

Caceres would've meant no Krasic though.
I was impressed with Candreva but I agree that 8mil was to much based solely on what we saw last season. I would have been happy with another loan first.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Can you paste the last line in Italian? Or maybe the whole thing? I don't understand the last line in the context of the one that comes before it...

No Dzeko because of the EU rule, but that isn't what excludes him?

Confusing.
Sorry for being late with this.

I micorfoni di ,Mediaset Premium il dg della Juventus Beppe Marotta etichetta come "fantasia" l'ipotesi Marchisio all'Inter: "Claudio è nato alla Juve e rappresenta il prototipo del calciatore juventino. Privarsene sarebbe una scelta sbagliata".

Poi su Krasic e gli altri colpi: "Siamo vicinissimi a Krasic: domani sarà in Italia per sostenere le visite mediche, superate queste potremo arrivare all'ufficialità. Nei prossimi giorni interverremo ancora per l'acquisto di altri giocatori. Dzeko? Con l'arrivo di Krasic il discorso per l'attaccante bosniaco è chiuso, anche perchè le normative permettono il tesseramento di un solo extracomunitario. La difficoltà vera comunque è che Wolfsburg non intendeva privarsi del giocatore".

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Sorry for being late with this.

I micorfoni di ,Mediaset Premium il dg della Juventus Beppe Marotta etichetta come "fantasia" l'ipotesi Marchisio all'Inter: "Claudio è nato alla Juve e rappresenta il prototipo del calciatore juventino. Privarsene sarebbe una scelta sbagliata".

Poi su Krasic e gli altri colpi: "Siamo vicinissimi a Krasic: domani sarà in Italia per sostenere le visite mediche, superate queste potremo arrivare all'ufficialità. Nei prossimi giorni interverremo ancora per l'acquisto di altri giocatori. Dzeko? Con l'arrivo di Krasic il discorso per l'attaccante bosniaco è chiuso, anche perchè le normative permettono il tesseramento di un solo extracomunitario. La difficoltà vera comunque è che Wolfsburg non intendeva privarsi del giocatore".
Thanks man, yeah, that makes sense. Maybe those online translators will actually work one day.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh sorry, my bad, I don't mean that its his fault, I meant to say that I'm not to happy about seeing Pepe and Amauri as starters.
That's allright man.

You, like a lot of others, are not quite sure what to think now considering what has happened in the last 48 hours :juventus:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was never a hater. I maintained neutrality while being quietly optimistic that he can help rebuild the team
Same here. I was always firm in the optimism that he just needed time and he was playing it smart, never in a rush (or to overspend). As a result we got one of the most talented young CBs in italy, possibly one of its best CMs, a great right winger, promoted some youth and playing them consistently, a new good young RB to start and hopefully a LB soon. He has also given us some depth and options with Pepe/Martinez.

That alone should shut people up. I know I always wanted Dzeko but that was just my personal dream (obviously didn't come true) but I always kept the faith in Marotta.

And wouldn't you know it, we kept Diego :D

I see no reason to be anything less than optimistic after his first season in charge for us.

Apr 17, 2009
Well said Hustini. People shouldn't really have judged him before the transfer window closed. I think they just got tired of the inactivity which led them to believe Marotta was not doing his job well.

Just because we don't hear about every little rumor or detail doesn't mean the man isn't hard at work as we can definitely now see.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well said Hustini. People shouldn't really have judged him before the transfer window closed. I think they just got tired of the inactivity which led them to believe Marotta was not doing his job well.

Just because we don't hear about every little rumor or detail doesn't mean the man isn't hard at work as we can definitely now see.
He has no obligation to keep us on this forum, or the fans informed. His only obligation is to the ownership group, investors, and the players.

Apr 17, 2009
He has no obligation to keep us on this forum, or the fans informed. His only obligation is to the ownership group, investors, and the players.
Exactly. Which is what I have been trying to say for the last week at least. But some posters had already come to the conclusion he was doing a bad job before the transfer window had even closed.

Which is ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)