DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Well recently my condition it's not good though. I had to sold my computer to pay the debt but i hope everything gonna improved in the incoming weeks. At least the madness of tuz especially the ronaldo tracking plane is still making me sane from my current predicament. :D
Thank you for asking anyway. Really appreciate it my friend. :tup:
Ah, you are the great gif maker, aren't you? Welcome back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lol

would rather keep Sturaro
rumors will be inevitable though. both have expiring contracts, vidal's romantic return, ribéry was linked with juve back in the moggi days, we have a history with ageing stars, we've been doing business with bayern each summer lately, etc - it's so obvious that every italian journalist will jump the train.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Praise the Mercato Lord.
After the apocalyptic most epic transfer of them all.
My greatest request was Godin.
Such was my faith on Lord Beppe that i wouldn't argue about it, if it wouldn't happen.
But i sensed that our team really needs to recover some defensive solidarity after losing Buffon and Barzagli as starter.
We had future talents, but youngsters are not ready to win us the CL this year or the next.
And here comes Godin and the old lady is truly by right of quality standards, a CL contender!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Praise the Mercato Lord.
Such was my faith on Lord Beppe that i wouldn't argue about it, if it wouldn't happen. But i sense really needs to recover some defensive solidarity after the fading Buffon and Barzagli as starter.
We had future talents, but youngsters not ready to win us the CL this year or the next.
And here comes Godin and the old lady is truly by right a CL contender!
I can't handle this :lol:
@JCK @Hustini

Jun 7, 2003
Praise the Mercato Lord.
Such was my faith on Lord Beppe that i wouldn't argue about it, if it wouldn't happen. But i sense really needs to recover some defensive solidarity after the fading Buffon and Barzagli as starter.
We had future talents, but youngsters not ready to win us the CL this year or the next.
And here comes Godin and the old lady is truly by right a CL contender!
hmmm :janna:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)