Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I know these guys are the best at what they do, but if the Bonucci rumours are true then they should consider growing some balls.

At first it was hands tied whenever a player wanted to leave, now they can come back if they feel like it ad if nothing happened.
we have no idea what kind of money is involved here. Say we get him back on a big discount. That is really sensible business, also considering he was nothing short of world class here.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There is only one thing that Beppe can do, to lose my respect at this moment. And that was unthinkable, out from nowhere, the Bonucci rumors appears, like a personal test on my faith on the Great Man.
Yet up untill the very last moment, i will refuse, that such an abomination will take place...

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
There is only one thing that Beppe can do, to lose my respect at this moment. And that was unthinkable, out from nowhere, the Bonucci rumors appears, like a personal test on my faith on the Great Man.
Yet up untill the very last moment, i will refuse, that such an abomination will take place...
If Beppe signs Darmien and Bonnuci and sells Caladara and Benetia then we would seriously need to question his greatness once more.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Didn't a fullback from Man U get injured in pre-season and is out until September? I thought that put a damper on any Darmian transfer.
Valencia. I don't know if it is enough to put United off however. I mean surely if they have an offer for Darmien they would sell considering he is absolutely terrible. 20 million could buy them a competent player like Santiago Arias.

I really don't know why we're not in for Santiago Arias.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Valencia. I don't know if it is enough to put United off however. I mean surely if they have an offer for Darmien they would sell considering he is absolutely terrible. 20 million could buy them a competent player like Santiago Arias.

Because he is not Italian enough?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Do we really need him though if we have Cancelo/MDS to cover the RB slot?

- - - Updated - - -

Because he is not Italian enough?
Chris, don't do this. You've made such progress so far :lol:

You are doing God's work by the way, for your countrymen. That deserves the highest amount of respect, sir.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I was thinking more along the lines of MDS covering both backup positions until Spinazzola comes back
Yeah but if we are going to splash 15-20 million on Darmien then why not get a 25 year old Arias who just won the Erdivise player of the year and who is a full back.

If we sell Rugani for 40-50 million then we should sign the Colombian duo of Yerry Mina for 30 million and Arias for 20 million.

Arias-Mina-Caladara-Cancelo

That's some future back line.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Reading his latest comments sounds like it is more Milan and Bonucci who want him transfered here rather than us. Sounds like a no go imo.

Higuain is done in a jue shirt too but that has been obvious since ronaldo was confirmed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)